April 13, 2019 at 2:03 am #422734frostiskFleet Member
- Real name: Matej
- Age: 32
- Location: Central Europe
- Characters: Jessie@permafrost (Fed), Raifi@permafrost (Fed), Shrar@permafrost (Fed)
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: 54th Fleet
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I am looking for a fleet that is alive and does not just send me an unsolicited random invite as I’m flying around ESD. And for a fleet that does not mind that there are weeks when I only am able to put a few hours over the weekend into STO. I hope 44th can be that fleet :).
- Tell us about yourself: Big fan of Star Trek, which is why I am playing STO from the launch. I do not put lots of hours into STO lately though, because most days I only manage to squeeze in an hour here and there between family and work…
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @permafrostApril 13, 2019 at 2:58 am #422736PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622April 13, 2019 at 4:15 am #422745MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Hi Matej, welcome aboard.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.