June 9, 2019 at 7:48 am #423601FemerovFleet Member
- Real name: Frank Bek
- Age: 50
- Location: CET
- Characters: esmaya suiza@femerov#3092 Fed/Eng, Amalia@femerov#3092 KDF / Eng, Samanta@femerov#3092 Fed / Sci
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: STO
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a friendly active fleet which allows a casual player to play, and help out fleeties where one can 🙂
- Tell us about yourself: I am an old timer who has played MMO’s and stand alone RPGS for far too long (all the way back to UO / EQ1 , and the Bards tale rpgs).
currently unemployed but hoping to find work soon again.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @femerov#3092June 9, 2019 at 12:05 pm #423602PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622June 9, 2019 at 12:08 pm #423603MarcaseAdmin
Hello Frank, welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."June 9, 2019 at 12:25 pm #423604ShohomFleet Member
Welcome to the fleet captain!June 9, 2019 at 4:02 pm #423605FemerovFleet Member
thanks for the welcome 🙂 i hope its going to be a long and fruitful fleeting for all of us.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.