Application for Dagnabit99

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Dagnabit99

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: K’Tesha@Dagnabit99
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am just starting out in STO and looking for a friendly and active fleet to enjoy the game with. I played some STO back when it first came out but moved away from it before really getting too far so don’t know much about the game at this point except what I have been reading and the little bit I have played since starting up the past weekend.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am an IT professional that has been gaming most of my life. I tend to play games a fair amount of my spare time but spread out over a few different games at any one time. I tend to play a fair bit solo but love having an active group to interact with in chat as well as join up with for group activities.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Dagnabit99

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard Jeff !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Jeff, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.