September 14, 2019 at 6:35 pm #425007
- Real name: Harry
- Age: 25
- Location: Hampshire, UK
- Characters: cousincoffee#6962
- Previous fleets: Fleet-Marine-Force, -AFC- Vanguard
- Why join the Mighty 44th? The past couple of fleets I’ve been part of haven’t really been active in terms of the progression of their assets. I was doing what I could to contribute but didnt really feel I was getting anywhere.
I am always up for TFO and in general supporting anyone who needs help in the fleet. This is technically my third run through so i’ve got a decent amount of experience too 🙂
- Tell us about yourself: Im Harry, I like to game a lot and love STO, it is the only true trek game worth playing. Other than that I’m a massive nerd and grind the hell out of whatever game im on.
I do work everyday but you can usually find me online at points during the day when im not too busy. Just really look forward to joining the 44th.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @cousincoffee#6962September 14, 2019 at 6:47 pm #425012SargonFleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks, after which you can move up to 2 alts to 44th main fleet and/or 3 alts to 44th Delta. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!September 14, 2019 at 6:51 pm #425013RatheMagiusCommodore
aka @rathemagiusSeptember 15, 2019 at 9:13 pm #425014
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi</p>
Thank you very much for accepting 🙂 I logged out for an hour or so but don’t seem to have an invite yet?
aka @cousincoffee#6962September 15, 2019 at 12:22 am #425017
If you do not have your invite yet, please post your character name(s) and in-game @ handle here. I tried searching for Harry@cousincoffee#6962, but could not find you, and I didn’t see any other names listed in your original post.
If you already received your invite, please disregard and welcome to the fleet!
aka @phoenix#6622September 15, 2019 at 10:12 am #425018
My apologies, look for Jax Pierce @ cousincoffee#6962 🙂 I realise you need my characters name now aha
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by cousincoffee.
aka @cousincoffee#6962September 15, 2019 at 11:52 am #425023
Gotcha! Invite sent. You should have it next time you log in. Don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel in chat. We use that to communicate instead of the “Fleet” one.
aka @phoenix#6622September 19, 2019 at 11:24 am #425042
Will i be able to access the tier 5 starbase in Delta fleet when im promoted on the 28th? Really eager to get my Odyssey cruiser and i got the marks aha, really bugging me!
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by cousincoffee.
aka @cousincoffee#6962September 19, 2019 at 5:54 pm #425054
Yes. After you reach LT rank, you can post a message in the 44th-diplo channel asking for a Map invite to either the main or delta fleet starbase. Or any other holding you like.
After you hit commander rank, you can request a transfer for your character to either main or delta permanently.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.