Application for Counterbalance21

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Counterbalance21

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Counterbalance21
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Nox@Counterbalance21
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Large Fleet, laid back attitude, Discord Server and an active playerbase.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a Lifetime Subscriber to STO. I greatly enjoyed their previous game Champions Online, and appreciate the quality of this one as well.
      I am a 30yo American from Louisiana. I enjoy the game, even though I have only one charactor and have only been able to level to Captain (35) so far. I’m looking for people to help me to grasp the higher end of the gameplay, as well as the finer points of being a wing Tank or Healer. I’m a bit of a completionist and I enjoy dropping in and helping newer players get their feet under them.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Nathan,

I altered the usual greeting message since you are a returning member.  First, welcome back!  Second, check out the helpful info below if you need a refresher.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a returning 44th Fleet Member you will be stationed in the 44th Delta Fleet.

You have been reinstated with the rank of Lt.  After 4 weeks, you will be eligible for Commander rank.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

Again, welcome back!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Akula2045.

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome (back) Aboard !

(Added for future reference)

Application for ClockworkParanoia

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.