Application for CastWorf@kabrio13

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for CastWorf@kabrio13

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    CastWorf
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: CastWorf@kabrio13
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I found about You while checking out some guides and liked what I saw. I didn’t feel comfortable applying to a fleet because I am not so good at STO but I still enjoy playing it. Changed my mind after reading some of Your guides and FAQ :). Just thought that it would be nice to be a part of Your fleet.
    • Tell us about yourself: 27-year-old with a MA degree in Psychology, working in a high school and as a part time waiter. Soon to get married, so not a lot of free time. I’ve been a Star Trek fan since as long I can remember, thanks to my mom. Living with my fiance who thinks Star Trek and Star Wars are the same thing, but yet has no problem calling me a petaQ.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @kabrio13

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Dario

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

CastWorf
    Fleet Member

Great, glad to be a part. Thank You for having me.

aka @kabrio13

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard Dario, and congratulations on the coming wedding !

Any questions, comments or bad jokes, just put them here, on our Discord or in 44th-diplo chat.

See you out there captain !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

CastWorf
    Fleet Member

Thank you very much. Just wondering if I should concentrate on any specific fleet project, I’m totally clueless

aka @kabrio13

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Nope, all fleet project donations are totally voluntary. If you can contribute, great ! If you can’t right now, that’s fine too. We have 2 Federation and 1 Klingon fleet 99% complete, plus Gamma fleet (where you’re in right now) mainly offering fleet projects so you can earn fleet credits – fleet credits you need for buying exclusive fleet ships and so many other goodies. Don’t worry about those right now (unless you’re already level +50) 😉

Being in a fleet gives you a few perks; besides the company, you get several in-game bonuses and discounts, so just level your character at your own pace – we can assist you whenever you like, and you can join fleet runs whenever you want (again is voluntary). Just check 44th-diplo channel as that’s where we hang out and call for fleet runs.

Right now, just enjoy the game, play the episodes and when you level up we can give you advice on your next ship(s), weapons, kits etc should you require it. If you want some advice on outfitting your character and/or ship, just post a request here on our (that’s now also your) forum. Don’t hold back, since we’ve all been pretty clueless when we all started – there’s a lot of knowledge in the 44th and we’re happy to share.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

CastWorf
    Fleet Member

Thank you so much for taking the time and Your willingness to help out. I am lvl 65, been playing just over 2 weeks now. I’m taking my time, enjoying the episodes, and later will start doing some reputation grinding. Really glad to be a part of such a great team. And sorry for possible language mistakes, English is not my native language.

Once again, thank You for everything and all the best!

aka @kabrio13

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

In addition to what Marcase said, I’ll issue a friendly warning:

Be aware if/when you donate to fleet/armada projects. Some projects (mainly weekly dil boost projects) require FLEET CREDITS in donation and give nothing in return.

I’m not sayin don’t donate to those, if that’s what you choose to do. I’m saying to be sure of what you’re donating before you hit that “OK” button.

We’ve had a bunch of newish player members who weren’t paying enough attention, saw “fleet”, and assumed that it was “fleet marks” lose credits they wanted to use for fleet gear this way.

Otherwise, we all hope you enjoy your time with us.  Just about everything in 44th is voluntary.  We’re hugely tolerant of people who don’t put in a whole ton of playtime.  Like the welcome post said, log into the game (or be active on our forums) at least once in the next two weeks.  After that time period, you get promoted to Lieutenant and get full access to purchase fleet gear and ships through the fleet stores.  4 weeks after that, you get promoted to Commander and earn access to transfer to one of our more-established fleets (our limits are 2 characters in 44th Fleet, 3 in 44th Delta Fleet, and no limit on the number of characters you can have in 44th Gamma Fleet (within reason)).  If you don’t log in on one of your characters in a year, it’ll be removed from whichever fleet it’s in, with the ability to return (along with your rank with us) whenever you log in on it again.  STO limits fleet size to 500 members, which is why this is necessary so we can keep room available for new members, and also why we’re up to 3 fleets on Fed side now 😀

CastWorf
    Fleet Member

Thank You. Will try to do my best in every aspect and bring glory to our fleet 🙂

aka @kabrio13

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Qapla’ Dario! Welcome Aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

CastWorf
    Fleet Member

Thank You and,

jIlajneS. GhIj qet jaghmeyjaj !!!

aka @kabrio13

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th captain! And congratulations and best wishes for your upcoming wedding 🙂

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Blunttag
    Fleet Member

Welcome Aboard

aka @acenda

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.