July 10, 2019 at 6:30 am #423992DarylFleet Member
- Real name: Daryl
- Age: 32
- Location: Texas
- Characters: Arin@arthis#1380-Fed
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Just recently got back in to the game and while looking around for how much it had changed came across this web-site. After looking around a bit the relaxed feel but structured style really appealed to me.
- Tell us about yourself: I primarily game and listen to music during my down time. This is my first true dip into a MMO, i usually go for RTS/TBS games.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @arthis#1380July 10, 2019 at 10:09 am #423998DamixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !July 10, 2019 at 11:17 am #424001MarcaseAdmin
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."July 10, 2019 at 6:59 pm #424013Akula2045Fleet Admiral
aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120, @ppentaquark1938#8450July 11, 2019 at 8:39 pm #424014PhoenixVice-Admiral
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.