November 6, 2018 at 11:00 pm #294052OceanFleet Member
- Real name: Andy
- Age: 30
- Location: UK
- Characters: Ocean@Budgie1701
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a relaxed, frendly group of people who can show me how to play the game more in-depth and tackle the more serious endgame content and builds. Without expecting it all the time.
This is my first and only MMO.
- Tell us about yourself: Been playing STO on and off since launch and now trying to get back into it, and more in depth.
Work a shift pattern in real world so meet ups can be a problem if say, always on a Friday evening.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @Budgie1701November 6, 2018 at 11:28 pm #294057Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!November 7, 2018 at 12:17 am #294068MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Hi Andy, welcome aboard.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."November 7, 2018 at 1:51 am #294078SargonFleet Admiral
Welcome to the fleet!November 7, 2018 at 2:57 am #294085PhoenixCommodore
No worries with a crazy work schedule. There are almost always members online willing to help, and no required fleet activities here. Play and enjoy at your own pace, and welcome aboard!
aka @phoenix#6622November 9, 2018 at 8:00 am #295537OceanFleet Member
Thanks for the friendly welcome! Looking forward to seeing you all in game.
Quick question, how do you add alts to the fleet?
aka @Budgie1701November 9, 2018 at 8:10 am #295541Akula2045Fleet Admiral
The best way is to ask in the 44th-diplo chat channel. There is usually someone on.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.