Application for almostideal

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for almostideal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    almostideal
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kip@almostideal#28701 Fed, T’ami@almostideal#28701 KDF, Dukal@almostideal#28701 Rom
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? (sorry, I’m very short-worded, so don’t expect an essay)

Looking for a good fleet that doesn’t pressure people, light RP is welcome as well.

I’d rather have a helpful fleet than one that is focused on combat and glory (well, not for my Klingon but you get what I mean)

You seem together and have a lot of Discord outreach.

• Tell us about yourself: I’m an old Trekie. I grew up with TNG, DS9 & VOY as a child until my late teens. I’m pretty chill but I like to get involved in my character, although my character is Cpt Kip Manson, a definite 23rd century person who thinks that the Prime Directive is more a Prime Suggestion.

I’m in my 40’s, I grew up with games and I can’t believe I missed out on STO for so long.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by BreakingForce. Reason: corrected @tag
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Heya and welcome!

I’m getting an error when I attempt to invite you. Please double-check the spelling of your @handle, and double-check that the number sequence is correct.

Or/and join our custom chat channel as instructed above and speak up in there.

almostideal
    Fleet Member

28701, I missed a digit while copy & pasting.

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

awesome, thanks for the correction. invites sent to Kip and T’ami. Inviting Dukal on either side tells me that he’s not a member of the same allegiance, which makes me think that he’s not yet to the point where you’ve chosen a side to ally with. once you get him there, by all means, let us know he needs an invite to a fleet on whichever faction you ally him with.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Rob, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

almostideal
    Fleet Member

Also, having problems with T’ami (my KDF member) and chat. Somehow she keeps trying to join voice chat and failing and I’m not getting any chat. Don’t know if it’s from trying to join fleet chat or not.

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

i just always keep sto’s voice chat disabled. options, voice chat tab, first checkbox should be “Disable Voice Chat”.

if i need to talk with someone in the fleet, we have a discord server to do so with.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

What BreakingForce said, or you can take a look at this: https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/setting-up-in-game-chat-tabs-friend-log-on-off/

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.