Application for AdamusKane

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for AdamusKane

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adamus Kane
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Adamus Kane@jackdawg (Fed) Ikak’Ukan@jackdawg (Fed) Augustinia@jackdawg (Fed) Legion@jackdawg (KDF)
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a casual place to hang out and play the game. I have been a member since the game launched, but have been away for several years. I am looking to get better at the game and possibly check out some of the higher tier PVE content with a group.

Since I came back to the game, the 44th FAQ page has helped me greatly and I want to see what being in a friendly helpful fleet is like.

• Tell us about yourself: I have been a Trek fan since I can remember. I grew up watching TNG re-runs with my father almost nightly. When I saw STO coming out all those years ago, there was no way I was not get in on that action.

In game I am interested in gearing up my characters and checking out the higher end PVE content. I tend to be able to dedicate a few hours a week to STO, as I also RAID in WoW 2 nights a week as well as spending time with my wife.

Personally I am laid back and always up for helping a newbie. I believe you do not truly know something until you can teach it to someone else. I do not know STO quite yet, but I am eager to learn.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @jackdawg

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Wyatt

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

ikak’ukan, augustinia, and legion are all telling me that they’re not found. have you completed the tutorials with them?
    ikak’ukan in particular sounds jem’hadar. have you gotten to the point in the jem story where you choose kdf or fed? there’s also a point in the romulan story that has the same choice. until you get past those points, neither roms nor jems can be invited to a fleet.

Adamus Kane
    Fleet Member

The Jem and Romulan charters are indeed in the federation and both are well past the tutorial (Jem vanguard at 65 and Romulan at around 60).  Do not worry about Legion, I do not play KDF at all anyway (that toon is only 25 anyway).

Checked character names again, they are as follows :

Ikak’Ukan@jackdawg

Augustina@jackdawg

If it is trouble, thats fine I am mainly playing my starfleet character at this time.

aka @jackdawg

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Wyatt,

You should have invites for your other 2 Fed characters the next time you log in.  Adding your KDF alt is no trouble.  Next time you log in to that alt, just post in the 44th-diplo channel, and someone should be able to add you.  Sometimes the characters don’t match when typed compared to in-game.

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Wyatt, welcome aboard.

We do have a KDF fleet, and your 44th operates as one, regardless of faction. So feel free to dust off the targ droppings on your KDF and bring him into the fray.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Welcome Wyatt.  Glad to have some young bloods in the fleet to join us old farts.  I speak for myself only.

We have a very active Klingon Fleet “44th Assault Squadron” which is very much a part of the main 44th Fleet..  Bring out your klink whenever you are ready.

Qapla’

aka @thraxin#7901

Adamus Kane
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the warm welcome all.  We shall see about the KDF toon.  If I run out of things to do perhaps.

aka @jackdawg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.