What a cool find TOS Season 1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation What a cool find TOS Season 1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I thought I would share my find, see my wife like to shop Goodwill. And since she no longer drive I get to go as well. So this is what I found at Goodwill yesterday.

The box set of Season One of Star Trek (TOS), everything there, nothing missing and no damage!!

All for $5.00!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Anukis
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I have that set (though 3 seasons), and the 3 season set with the updated sfx. Not only did you bag a bargain but the metal box containing the updated sfx set is cheap and mucho narstee… and is now rusty. The plastic containers rock.

Congrats! 😀

aka @Nubia

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Yeah, I walked by the Video stuff all the time, and this was laying on one of the worker’s carts waiting to put on the selves.

LoL it did not make it, and to be honest I bet I looked like a kid with a new toy would not even put in the wife’s shopping cart carried it up to the check out by hand LoL

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by SgtKen60.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Woah that box looks awesome ! Brilliant find captain.

For those that are a fan of TOS or all trek, I can highly recommend Star Trek Continues. A fan production of very high quality staying true to the old classic Trek spirit and ‘feel’. There are even some familiar faces. Give the first three episodes a shot, I promise you’ll like it.

https://www.startrekcontinues.com/

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Dirk
    Fleet Member

Wow!  Great Find.  That is so cool.

Congrats.

aka @thraxin#7901

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Well like I have said before, I am a fan of Star Trek. Have been since TOS, and I have seen some of the STC episodes and enjoy them.

But I am not a rabid canon type, I have always figured that only Gene could tell us what is canon or not. But I have met some and seen posting from some that I think would argue with Mr. Roddenberry on what is canon. LoL

BUT my favorite Captain Scene still to this day would be when Sisko did this — “you punched me, Picard never punched me”.

“I am not Picard”

I still watch it on YouTube – LoL

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Thanks 07

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.