Videos and such things.

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Federation News Network Videos and such things.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

So I mentioned in our fleet chat last night that I would like to start creating videos of fleet exploits to post here on the forums. I just wanted some feedback on whether or not you guys want me to, ideas, volunteers, ect. I did something similar about a year ago when I still played WoW.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I’m sure we can get something organized, do some themed videos etc. We don’t need, but could use, a new recruitement video what with all the new ships, episodes and maps etc.

Our current Recruitement vid – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhIlXrE1ePU&feature=youtu.be

We don’t want to limit your creative process, so just roll with it 😀

If you (or any other fleet members) have any ideas or suggestions requiring special ships etc just post it here and we’ll create something wicked. With the many fleetmembers we’re sure to have all the shiny ships and kits for props and extras.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I can do a very similar video quite easily. Also, we can do a video of some fleet actions with multiple PoVs to show what we do together. Could even make weekly videos of these to show what’s going on in the fleet and “show off” to potential recruits.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Could always PvP lol. Nah, done with that. But I could dust off any one of my builds to bring to a recording, just let me know if you need someone.

Just leave me out of the TOS/JJ Trek stuff lol.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Count me in, I can volunteer with any of my characters.

Are you using STO Demo Record?

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I did not know about this tool. I will most likely use this. We just need to set up a date and time for us to do this.

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

I’m welling to help with TOS stuff, just give me some time as I need to level up the char lol

iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Yea i think we need to lvl up the new Characters and the new video must include more NEW stuff :)… maybe i will participate too if i get the time because time is a BIG enemy of mine 🙁

aka @rickerfreelance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.