Themed Events

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Themed Events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Glongorr
    Fleet Member

I have been giving some thought about running some fleet themed events.  The event would be a couple of TFO’s or assignments tied together by a particular theme.  The theme could be type of TFO, type of ship or equipment, type of character, etc.   It would be a good way to get together as fleet members and cooperate together towards some objective.  I have a few themes in mind to start of with.  For example-

Theme #1 – It Takes Teamwork!  – run the TFO’s “Days of Doom” and “Tzenkethi Front”.

Theme #2 – Grunt  –  Run the TFO Dranuur Beach Assault and … (maybe one of the Borg ones that requires good teamwork)

Given  the variety of time zones and schedules, I would try to have it run in a few different days or time slots to make it more available.

I would be interested to know if there would be any interest in such an idea.   Themes would change from month to month.

aka @diocletian284#8701

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Yeah i think this would be a good thing to do personally, i just need to work on getting a t6 ship and some good gear for it as im on t5 ship now.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Mares Guyver
    Fleet Member

I’m down for this – sounds like a great way to build camaraderie within the Fleet!

"You can't kill me . . . I've been rejected by death!" ~ Sean Barker, The Guyver/Mutronics

aka @mguyver315#5365

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Right now I’m a bit busy with both RL work and starting a great big mess in our 44th Armada (in a good way of course *insert evil laugh*) but whenever I’m in-game, I’m game 🙂

Remember folks, just ask in 44th-diplo for a fleet run and fleeties will join it (timezones permitting). We all get overwhelmed by the many jobs in STO (Summer Event, leveling, episodes etc etc) but there are always fleeties up for a random TFO or two.

I’ll set up some training runs in the weekends again – essentially walkthroughs – for the more challenging (ground) missions if there is interest.

The old 44th Scimitar Squadron 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I am up for it, I mainly play early 0200-0400 AM EST.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Count me in, too. It would be cool to do some runs with 5 Risian Weather Control Vessels at the end of the month, when everyone will have them. Same for the future event ships, or new C-Store ships (Support Carrier)..Or themed runs like TOS-only ships, KDF only, Cardassian ships only, etc.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Okay I’ll be online this Saturday on 02:00AM EST / 07:00AM UTC; we’ll see who’s online and join up for whatever shenanigans – can be a training (map) run, TFOs or just hanging around the Orion Girls at the KDF starbase 😉 If attendance is sufficient we can expand on it and make it a regular meet for say training/testing/leveling runs.

See you there!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

I will try my best to be there for it

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.