TFO Events?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck TFO Events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wrangler
    Fleet Member

Hi,

As of yesterday, the TFO events do not appear on my STO main screen. Also, my progression (700/3000) towards the T6 ship has also disappeared.

Do I need to upgrade the game somehow? Are any of you experiencing the same issue? Is such an issue a common occurrence?

Thanks

aka @wrangler#2313

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Wrangler,

There was a dev post earlier today shared by Damix on Discord that addressed the T6 token issue.  Don’t worry, you won’t have lost any of your progress.  No need to do anything on your part currently.  When the last TFO event ended, it seems that they may have accidentally removed the progress display.  So the 2 things are related.  Right now, there isn’t an event happening that you can earn more tokens (that I am aware of anyway), but they will probably have something when the new content goes live on Tuesday.

aka @phoenix#6622

wrangler
    Fleet Member

Phoenix,

Thanks for responding so quickly so I need not worry.

aka @wrangler#2313

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yup, it’s not a bug, it’s a ‘feature’. 😉

A special TFO event will recur at (semi) regular intervals, so even if for whatever reason you may miss one there’s another on the horizon. According to the Devs with regular gameplay (which includes missing/skipping an event) you will still be able to earn enough tokens to get your T6 ship around August.

The next special TFO event will most probably be a ground one.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.