Sunday Supplemental #94

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #94

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 94th Sunday Tuesday Supplemental for July 6th, 2022

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@rbaskett#1066, @trevorkost, @mulligan888#8478, @conway4nx#8050, @gennaro#4380, @EduSwedu#58917, @KitLucas, @rad55#3754, @Metaljackal, @wolfraider555, @elchubanibre, @solocondeus, @ianpc100, @khemore#95617, @htownpixgurl#1464, @Veleris, @brentlane#8515, @lengarin, @specteroflight, @kingmj4891, @anakin12#3110, @macaugston, @roland#2975, @Olthros, @iamcodex, @fireythought25, @Kayamone, @Sameeler#6778, @grayivan, @toviltoba, @kelmorahk, @GreyhunterG, @moot#4266, @Andoryu#34821, and @mysticengineer

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions, and sorry if I missed any of you! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Returning Members

@captxaxas, @kevmif1, @cousincoffee#6962, @xandergod1#2158, @endingearth, @alpha087#4582

Welcome back Captains! Let us know if you need anything, and sorry if I missed any of you!

Fleet Housekeeping

First of all, happy (belated) July 4th to anyone who celebrated it. We hope everything went well and everyone is happy and healthy!

Second, various life circumstances have necessitated a leadership change in the 44th. IRL has struck nearly our entire command cadre. We wish them all well and hope to see them around again whenever they can give STO attention!

@Phoenix#6622 and I ( @BreakingForce) have become your co-Fleet Admirals. We’ve been a team for several years, accepting and welcoming new members, handling promotions, clearing out inactive characters to make room for new members, etc. We look forward to this next chapter of our careers in The Mighty 44th Fleet!

Further, @gallifreycaptain#2621 has been promoted to Vice Admiral! We know she’ll be a great addition to the 44th’s Admiralty! Congratulations Galli!

Call for Operations Officers

Lastly, we’re going to need help! The current leadership team can handle day-to-day fleet business. However, if we want to run fleet events (and we’d certainly like to), the fleet is going to need people to make them happen. If anyone (and I literally mean any of you, from new members to 44th veterans) is interested in planning and implementing fleet-wide events (or even just one), please let one of your Command Staff know! We’re happy to help with ideas, prizes, and execution. Or if you want to take on some other level of responsibility in the fleet, we’re happy to discuss that as well!

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/jsEBCdGV

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Summer Event!

Event runs until July 30th!

Check out my guide to the Summer event here!

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Link below to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/YCgHdW3A

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

BreakingForce

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

🖖👍😄🦈

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

First of all, happy (belated) July 4th to anyone who celebrated it. We hope everything went well and everyone is happy and healthy! Second, various life circumstances have necessitated a leadership change in the 44th. IRL has struck nearly our entire command cadre. We wish them all well and hope to see them around again whenever they can give STO attention! @Phoenix#6622 and I ( @BreakingForce) have become your co-Fleet Admirals. We’ve been a team for several years, accepting and welcoming new members, handling promotions, clearing out inactive characters to make room for new members, etc. We look forward to this next chapter of our careers in The Mighty 44th Fleet! Further, @gallifreycaptain#2621 has been promoted to Vice Admiral! We know she’ll be a great addition to the 44th’s Admiralty! Congratulations Galli!

WOW that’s a lot well I know I am not the most vocal member of the Fleet but IF there’s a way I can help let me know and I will try.

And congrats to – Phoenix – Breaking – and Galli

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for the update, BreakingForce!  And Qapla’ SgtKen!

It is both an honor and a privilege to serve with the Mighty 44th.  While some of the names have changed, we don’t expect much in the way of the course of the fleet to change.  We hope to maintain the same laid back home for STO shenanigans that you all have come to love. 😄 Speaking of which, keep an eye here on the forum in the coming days for news regarding some upcoming fleet events.

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.