Sunday Supplemental #89

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #89

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 89th Sunday Supplemental for April 3rd 2022

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@lgboulders, @adamsemo7575#1924, @admiraldarktroop, @countjase#7539, @archon#2084, @hugosaturnus

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th. I don’t have much this Sunday as far as fleet housekeeping. Gamma Fleet upgrades and projects will continue once the 10.5 day completion time is up on the Industrial Fabricator upgrade. Next up in about 2 and a half days will be the Upgrade Transwarp Conduit V. That upgrade will need the following resources:

3,102,500 Energy Credits

17 Basic Raw Materials

213 Science and Medical Deptartment Duty Officers

175,500 Dilithium

3,060 Fleet Marks

On another topic, I’ve heard a few rumblings recently that there aren’t as many folks playing STO right now. Thankfully, we continue to see activity that is actually pretty average for us. Even a little higher than normal as far as active accounts. We usually see some decreasing activity as the nicer weather sets in so its not all that unexpected. Anyway, thanks for choosing to play STO as well as making the 44th Fleet your home!

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/Qphj44Kk

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Project One Giveaway

Hey guys, be sure to head over to Project One’s Discord server (Event channel) and enter the giveaway! 3 Lockbox keys are up for grabs this time!

Patch Notes for March 31st

Admiralty Bonus Week!

Now live until April 7th at 10am PT (19:00 CEST)

First Contact Day!

Event goes live on Tuesday April 5th and continues until Tuesday April 26th! You need a toy rocket! Oh yes you do!

Reflections of Empire

Event Ends April 7 at 10am PT (19:00 CEST)!

The Merian Class Joins the Infinity Lock Box!

#Not Sponsored

Save 30% on Infinity Promo Packs!

#Not Sponsored

This one ends tonight at midnight Pacific Time, so if you wanna test your luck….

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Link below to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/KwVq5D5p

April Fools

I know April Fools is behind us, but if you like a good laugh, then check out this tweet from Cryptic. It reminds me of something our own Veratisu would have come up with. I thought it was funny anyway 🙂

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

MrIncredible
    Fleet Member

Thanks, as always, Akula.

aka @Zoroaster111#12448

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard to our newest members!

Also the Yaeger is the fugliest kitbash ever.

Thanks for the update Akula 🖖🦈

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.