Sunday Supplemental #88

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #88

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 88th Sunday Supplemental for March 27th 2022

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@CrAzyPewl#51719, @JHawk1128, @dak#3378

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th! These Gamma Fleet upgrades keep getting filled up just hours after they open up! Thanks again for a super quick turnaround!

So, the Industrial Fabricator project is filled! That means, in 9 days and 17 hours, we will be upgrading the Transwarp Conduit to Tier V. The requirements for that are the following:

3,102,500 Energy Credits

17 Basic Raw Materials

213 Science and Medical Department Duty Officers

175,500 Dilithium

3,060 Fleet Marks

That should be the last of the major projects / upgrades for Gamma Fleet. As you can see below, we will have two more of the smaller projects and once the Industrial Fabricator upgrade is complete we should have the option to add a crafting station to the starbase interior. These last couple of projects shouldn’t be that bad as they only take 15 hours to complete vs. 10 and half days.

Once Gamma Fleet is fully upgraded, the next priority will be the 44th Epsilon Fleet as it is the next in chronological order. As much as I appreciate everyone’s hard work (thanks again!) in getting these projects filled, I just want to caution against giving too much. Pour resources into the fleet sure. But don’t forget to leave some for yourself! Remember, we have plenty of completed fleets to cater to all fleet members who reach the rank of Lt. Completing the other fleets at this point is mostly for bragging rights / making it easier for your alts to access the fleet stores. These projects will get filled up eventually and there will be plenty more of them to come.

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/dfk9cpPr

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Patch Notes for March 24th

35% Bundle Sale, 50% Mudd’s Bundle Sale!

#Not Sponsored

Sale ends Monday, March 28th at 10pm PT (19:00 CEST). Good sale if you are in the market for Bundles.

Reflections of Empire

Event Ends April 7!

Command a Section 31 Dreadnought!

#Not Sponsored

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Link below to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/nYF8dVXH

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

A welcome aboard to our newest members! Fleet looks solid, as always thanks for the update and hard work behind the curtain Akula, all Vice Admirals and Commodores, much appreciated.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.