Sunday Supplemental #85

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #85

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 85th Sunday Supplemental for March 6th 2022

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@Madmax90, @Walravenous09#0592, @Godsrage, @tribble-enterprises42#16183, @ensign-wayne, @drivenangry1845, @gankh, @LadyTintagel

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th! We are making great progress on the Gamma Fleet Starbase upgrades! The Tier V Shipyard upgrade is in progress and will be done in 8 days. After that we will be upgrading the actual shipyard to Tier V. It is another resource heavy project and will require the following:

38,250,000 EC

4,251 Basic Raw Materials

341 Non-Civilian Duty Officers

2,340,000 Dilithium

40,800 Fleet Marks

We will still have a few more projects and upgrades to complete before Gamma Fleet is completely finished, but nothing as resource heavy as the one above.

My sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to the 44th Gamma Fleet! The more completed fleets we have, the easier it will be to offer current and future fleet members and their alts access to the higher end fleet gear. I wish they would just raise the roster limit, but I’m pretty sure they won’t since there is no profit in it.

Speaking of the roster. BreakingForce has done his usual outstanding work on roster maintenance. Here is the Link to the inactives list.

Here is the current roster status for all 44th Fleets:

44th Fleet – 395
    44th Delta Fleet – 368
    44th Gamma Fleet – 352
    44th Epsilon Fleet – 406
    44th TV – 307
    44th Assault Sqn. – 418
    44th HG – 377

Note that the roster limit is currently 500. As you can see, we are always pushing up against the roster limit even after some pruning. Don’t be surprised if we have a new Fed AND KDF fleet at some point in 2022! Great. More paperwork…..

Lastly, we are aware that the Twitter news feed on our Fleet Discord server is acting…..differently. The links work just fine, but the preview isn’t showing up anymore. We know what the issue is and are looking at options to fix it.

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/8F9C7aMJ

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Project One Giveaway!

Experimental Ship Upgrade Token | (Donated by Akula)
    React with to enter!
    Ends: in 3 days (March 7, 2022 4:05 AM)
    Hosted by: @Monkeyboy (UTC+0)
    Ends at•03/07/2022

Upcoming Project One Event!

*Times shown are in EDT

Patch Notes for March 3rd

The Borg Resurgence!

Is now live until March 10th at 10am PT. This is the start of 5 part Event Campaign that will span 2022. You can earn your choice of a Tier 6 Starship Choice Or Two Z-Store Starship Coupons, or a bundle of 1,500 Lobi Crystals.

The Klingon Empire Wants You!

If you’ve been thinking about rolling a KDF Character, this is still great time to do it! The recruitment event is live and runs until March 9th. The rewards are pretty good, so don’t miss out. If you complete the tutorial, you can finish leveling your character later at your own pace.

New Weapons and Outfits in Mudd’s!

#Not Sponsored

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Link below to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/3eVxRykU

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for the update Akula, always appreciated.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Take care and have a great week! Akula

Thanks for the updates o7

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Ken
    Fleet Member

Thanks for these updates!

aka @tarandin

Mark B
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the update, and a big thank you for the promotion:)

DaveB
    Fleet Member

Hi,

probably dumb of me, but how do I get a new character added to my existing ones? I asked in game and I was told I could ‘invite’ my character myself, but I’m beginning to suspect that wasn’t perhaps legit?

Dave

aka @dave67783#1664

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi,

probably dumb of me, but how do I get a new character added to my existing ones? I asked in game and I was told I could ‘invite’ my character myself, but I’m beginning to suspect that wasn’t perhaps legit?

Dave

You can ask in 44th-diplo (our custom ingame chat channel) asking for an invite. If someone’s on who can invite and also get you promoted and sorted when you ask, that shouldn’t be a big deal. Or poke an online member of the Admiralty in Discord (look for orange names) to do the same. Otherwise, yeah. Your fleet rank is Commander, so you do have invite powers, so you are allowed to invite yourself if you want and already have a character in the fleet you want your new character in. That said, you don’t have promotion powers, so you’ll still have to poke a member of the admiralty (someone ranked Commodore, Vice Admiral, or Fleet Admiral) to get your rank sorted. We allow Commanders to invite primarily to help fleet members who are also Commander and above to move their characters around the fleets as they choose, and also to help other fleet members get new characters into the fleets (up to that fleet’s character limits, of course, which I’ll touch on in a moment here).

Also, your fleet rank is Commander. That means you’re allowed to have 2 characters in 44th Fleet, and 3 in 44th Delta, 44th Assault Squadron, and 44th Gamma. 44th Temporal Vanguard, 44th Epsilon, and 44th Honour Guard are all unlimited within reason and space allowing. (Told you I’d get to fleet character limits 😀 ). I notice you have 5 characters in Temporal Vanguard and 2 in Honour Guard. Would you like to move those around to our more developed fleets to benefit from our fully upgraded holdings and stocked fleet provisions? If so, please poke a member of the admiralty to help you with that.

DaveB
    Fleet Member

Hi,

I’ve been in the temporal lot from it’s birth just about, and put a fair bit into building the holdings up – I think I’d prefer to stay put, at least for now, and help complete the job. I’ll try in game to get somebody to put the mighty bengo onto the promotion ladder in KDF, which is all I wanted really….. there’s no great rush I guess.

Thanks for the reply,

Dave

aka @dave67783#1664

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi,

I’ve been in the temporal lot from it’s birth just about, and put a fair bit into building the holdings up – I think I’d prefer to stay put, at least for now, and help complete the job. I’ll try in game to get somebody to put the mighty bengo onto the promotion ladder in KDF, which is all I wanted really….. there’s no great rush I guess.

Thanks for the reply,

Dave

You’re welcome to stay there if you like. I’ll just throw it out there that you can continue to donate to TV and help build it up even while not in that fleet. Using the Armada tab on your fleet window, you can donate to any fleet in the armada that accepts extra-fleet donations (all of ours do).

but if you’d rather stay in there, feel free :D.

DaveB
    Fleet Member

Naaah,

knew that, I’m just worried I’d end up with some bunch who wear kilts all the time or something.

Dave

aka @dave67783#1664

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.