Sunday Supplemental #84

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #84

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 84th Sunday Supplemental for Feb. 27th 2022

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@Miralex252, @tarandin, @DiegoV

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th, I want to go ahead and address the elephant in the room as the saying goes. As a fleet with members scattered all over the world the urge to discuss international politics is likely high given what is happening in Eastern Europe. I want to thank you all for your restraint in not discussing politics over the last couple of days in game, on the forums or on the fleet Discord server as a great many of us come here to escape the realities of the world. So lets please continue to keep those types of discussions out of the 44th Fleet comm channels. If any of you do see it, politely ask that those members respect their fellow fleeties and take the discussion elsewhere.

Moving on, I know that the game requirements have changed https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11497603-upcoming-os-and-directx-support-changes and that some of you have not been able to log in to STO as of Feb. 15th 2022. Obviously, the fleet doesn’t have much say in these things but for anyone who has been left out in the cold we feel your pain and you are always welcome here on the forums and on the Discord Server.

Lastly, I just wanted to point out that we are entering the final stretch on getting 44th Gamma Fleet completed. The Communications Array will finish upgrading to Tier V in just over 4 days and then we will be starting on the Tier V Shipyard upgrade. So, just a heads up… its a bit expensive….as usual

21,250,000 EC

192 Tac or Security Duty officers (Common)

1,700,000 Dilithium

20,400 Fleet Marks

So, if you have any of the items listed above ready to contribute the fleet greatly appreciates it! 🙂

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/HD2PfU8r

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Project One Giveaway!

Experimental Ship Upgrade Token | (Donated by Akula)
    React with to enter!
    Ends: in 7 days (March 7, 2022 4:05 AM)
    Hosted by: @Monkeyboy (UTC+0)
    Ends at•03/07/2022

Patch Notes for Feb. 24th

The Borg Resurgence!

Is now live until March 10th at 10am PT. This is the start of 5 part Event Campaign that will span 2022. You can earn your choice of a Tier 6 Starship Choice Or Two Z-Store Starship Coupons, or a bundle of 1,500 Lobi Crystals.

The Klingon Empire Wants You!

If you’ve been thinking about rolling a KDF Character, this is still great time to do it! The recruitment event is live and runs until March 9th. The rewards are pretty good, so don’t miss out. If you complete the tutorial, you can finish leveling your character at your own pace.

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Link below to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/yaHexVvv

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

All of the above +1 🖖😃

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.