Sunday Supplemental #82

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #82

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 82nd Sunday Supplemental for Feb. 13th 2022

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@Admiral-Zey, @Asheron#66081, @MyNameisJoe, @Draecon22, @Georgiekun, @Gatnat#91249

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

So, fleet housekeeping. Mainly, I wanted to bring up Fleet Research Lab projects. We will be slotting a special research lab project regularly on the Main 44th Fleet and the 44th Assault Squadron. Description below (Thanks STO wiki):

Weekly Project: Combat Performance Boost (Tier 3)
    Provide all members of your Fleet with a passive boost for the next 5 days.

Boost Type: Improves all of the following Combat Statistics
    +20% All Damage (Ground and Space)
    +20% Maximum Hitpoints (Ground and Space)
    +10% Speed and Turn Rate (Space)
    +10% Run Speed and Dodge (Ground)

WARNING: Slotting any Weekly Project makes your Fleet incapable of slotting any other Weekly Projects. Once any Weekly Project is completed, all Weekly Projects are put onto a shared cooldown for 5 days.

https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_research_lab_projects

As you can see, this Combat Performance Boost is quite useful to anyone who is looking to squeeze out even more dps. And out of all the research lab weekly projects the Combat Performance Boost is probably is the most beneficial in the long run. Of course there is a downside. It is expensive. Really expensive. Too expensive for one person to fill every 5 days. And that is where we will need your help. The following will be needed each week:

• 400 Fleet Marks
    • 200,000 Fleet Credits
    • 200,000 Expertise
    • 20,000 Dilithium

We would love to be able to slot this project on all seven of our fleets, but as you can see the cost is prohibitive. Obviously, contributing fleet credits will be the most painful part. So, we will be trying it out on just two Main Fed and KDF fleets for now. Anyway, if you see this project open, please contribute what you can. As always contributions are optional and at your discretion.

Discord

Just a heads up. I made two changes to the Ambassador role in our fleet Discord Server. One: There are now two types of Ambassadors. 44th Armada Ambassador and Ambassador. Two: The only differences between the two is the ability to see the 44th-sto and 44th-sto-build-powers-mechanics channels. The reasoning behind this change is simple. Being a 44th Fleet Member and a member of the 44th Fleet Armada should come with some perks right?

Also, if you haven’t already picked it up don’t forget to pick up your T6 Starship Coupon Gift in the Zen store under the promotions tab. You now have a little over 10 days to get it, but why wait?

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out the Discord Server for yourselves, here is a link: https://discord.gg/SKEqcEgD

This server is exclusively open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members.

Project One Event!

Colony Sim Saturday (19th of February at 1800 UTC)
    “Just to be clear, I hate the Vaadwuar.”
    Fleet mom during the Sim Strategy Meeting.

Yeah yeah, new year, new me, but I mean it this time. I swear if we all just group up together we can achieve our goal. To that end, what is a colony sim? How do a colony sim? And where do what huh a colony sim?

On the 19th of February at 18:00 UTC we’ll be forming up on Risa for colony sims. No need to worry too much. We’re in it for memes and provisions. Project One is about waking up and choosing the path of most resistance, so we’ll run sims until we get bored of them.

Once we’re done going full Galaga on a host of virtual enemies, well pick up sticks and head to battlezones or TFOs. The choices is yours. There we’ll run riot in our classic style until such time as we see fit. Remember, they can’t ban us all.

As always join us on discord, even if you’re unable to join the event.
    19th of February. Risa and Beyond. See you there.
    Time
    Saturday, February 19, 2022 1:00 PM EST
    in 5 days

Patch Notes for Feb. 9th

The Klingon Empire Wants You!

If you’ve been thinking about rolling a KDF Character, this is a great time to do it! The recruitment event starts Feb. 9th and runs until March 9th.

12th Anniversary Event!

The 12th Anniversary Event is in full swing! There is a free ship up for grabs so take advantage of the event before it ends on Feb. 24th!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11506883-the-12th-anniversary-event%21

Phoenix Prize Pack Event!

Event runs until February 16th at 10am PT (19:00 CET). Don’t forget to stop by DS9 or Drozana to pick up your free Phoenix Prize Pack.

35% Sale on Klingon Items!

=Not Sponsored=

The 12th Anniversary Terran Bundle!

=Not Sponsored=

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Link below to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/Uqn8kpph

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

steve
    Fleet Member

Thanks, always great to catch up with what’s going on.

aka @quiller#9655

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thx @Akula. Unfortunately I can’t get in game due to work/travel. Hope I will be able to pick up the T6 coupon in time…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Take care and have a great week! Akula

You too Shark Boss and thanks for the update. o7

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.