Sunday Supplemental #73

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #73

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 73rd Sunday Supplemental for Nov. 28th 2021

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@flyer7kluivert, @pondbi, @ahomelessmonkey#9095, @technoblade#3472

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

There’s not much game news to cover this Sunday. No patch notes to be found either. But there are plenty of sales going on for Black Friday! Just note that a few members have mentioned that they received TOS Holographic Bridge Officers in their Promotions Tab. This seems to happen sometimes when players spend a not so certain amount of money during a Zen Store sale. Anyway, be sure to check out your promotion tab to see if you received an extra drop.

Naked Nimbus Barfight and Away Team Costume Contest!

I think Marcase’ after action report says it all! You can find more of the screenshots on the 44th Fleet Discord Main Lobby. Thanks everyone for joining the event (sorry I missed it) and congrats to Gallifrey, Dcoy, Red and SgtKen! Thanks as well to Veratisu for organizing!

2021 Nimbus Barfight and Away Team Costume Contest

Project One

Heya 44th! You may be wondering what Project One is. Well, it started out as a project for Dragon’s Lair (one of our long time Armada members) to learn and practice some Elite content. They decided to open the doors to everyone in the 44th Fleet Armada and broaden the scope of Project One to include help with not only Elite Content, but Advanced and Normal content as well. Plus they help with builds of all types and not just the ones focused on DPS. In fact, DPS isn’t even the main focus. Helping others get to where they want to be in STO is.

So, if you are interested in checking out their Discord Server for yourselves, feel free to shout out here on the forums, in game in the Diplo channel or on our 44th Discord Server and we will get you an invite. You can also DM myself or Monkeyboy directly.

Also, there is a new Giveaway and a Sunday Social coming up in two weeks on the Project One Discord Server. Times shown are in EST.

Q’s Winter Wonderland Returns!

The Wonderland opens Dec. 7th this year, so be sure to dust off those frosted boots!

The Battle For Qo’nos!

This event runs until Dec. 7th and will be the final event in Event Campaign III and your last chance to earn a free or ‘discounted’ T6 Infinity Promotion or Infinity Lockbox ship.

Mudd is In Command!

But is he really?

=Not Sponsored=

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Its here again. From now until Dec. 9th you can purchase a Lifetime Subscription for $199.99

Black Friday: The Final Frontier

=Not Sponsored=

If you’ve been waiting for a sale, it doesn’t get much better than this one. An Energy Credit Cap Increase, Account Bank Slots and of course more Outfit Slots for Space Barbie (aka True Endgame Content) are nice luxuries.

Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server

Here is a new link to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. It is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/sXPuPHQ3

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hey all,
    Just want to clear something up as I was asked about it. The above mentioned Nimbus and other 44th Fleet meet-ups are strictly voluntary. Besides the inevitable timezone troubles we understand that many are unable to attend for various other reasons. These fleet meetups are purely for fun and to show that yes, there are actually many active players in the 44th even if the game’s diplo-chat seems quiet at times.

We’d love to see you guys/gals/other sentients whenever you can, but if you can’t or just don’t feel like it, no worries we will never hold it against you (though you may be tasked cleaning up the inevitable mess of empty Tranya bottles left behind).

The 44th usually has something in the works every month, so keep a look out on this forum and/or Discord for the next one.

Thanks again to everyone who attended this Nimbus pageant, AND a big thanks to Veratisu, KWolves, Gallifrey and ReshirtJohnson for organizing and support. See you on the next!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

strictly voluntary

Yes it is in fact, I cannot remember ever being told I “had to” do anything except follow the rules, I have be a online gamer since early 1999, and I have been in a LOT of guilds, fleets, clubs and even set up and ran one.

This is go to be the most low stress group of players I seen.

I think Marcase’ after action report says it all! You can find more of the screenshots on the 44th Fleet Discord Main Lobby. Thanks everyone for joining the event (sorry I missed it) and congrats to Gallifrey, Dcoy, Red and SgtKen! Thanks as well to Veratisu for organizing

Thanks Shark-Boss, for the update as always 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.