Sunday Supplemental #58

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #58

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 58th Sunday Supplemental for August 15th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

feralpope#2307, @traptpatriot, @FamilyGamer#83983, @ccardelli95#43808, wingedmedic

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Howdy folks, I have two bits of news to share with you this Sunday. Unfortunately neither topics are happy.

First is that due to health reasons Jibaran aka @James_Bellis has made the decision to quit playing Star Trek Online in order to concentrate on other priorities in life. I want to thank you Jibaran for being a great 44th Fleet Member and an awesome human being in general! We will certainly miss you (and your memes) around here. I wish you peace and long life in the days ahead.

The next bit of news is in regard to Team 44th. As of now, JJ and the founding members have decided to discontinue the initiative mainly due to the small number of participants, the time / scheduling involved and also the prohibited $ cost of the builds. I thank JJ and everyone involved who poured so much love, passion and dedication into the Team 44th initiative.

Lastly, I just want to remind everyone to spread your characters out (where possible) among all the 44th Fleets. Here is a Link to last Sunday’s Supplemental for details.

Anyway, that is all for housekeeping. Stay safe and have a great week guys!

PC Patch Notes for August 12th 2021

Hold the Line at Pahvo!

The event will run until Tuesday, August 17th.

The Galaxy Goes to Red Alert!

Save 25% on Infinity Promo Packs!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends Monday August 16th. And if you do buy any of these… I wish you all of the luck in the world as the drop rates from these packs have historically been less than fantastic.

20% Ship Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends Monday, August 16th

Command the Courage of the Future!

=Not Sponsored=

Available until August 17th at 10am PT (19:00 CEST)

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I also want to wish Jibaran/@James_Bellis all the best. You’ve been an great 44th fleet mate and I hope all goes well and we will see you again someday somewhere.

Fair winds and following seas captain.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

JJ
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Sad to lose Jibaran, but I am certain he is having a great time playing his favourite ESO as the Master Crafter he is.

aka @jj_jiminey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.