Sunday Supplemental #49

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #49

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 49th Sunday Supplemental for June 13th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@caine84#7640, @Ducky#21667, @FB_Red_Eagle, @cosmonaut#1053,

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Returning Members

@Legendros, @afuzzywuzzybear#6883

Welcome back captains! Let us know if you have any questions or need anything!

Fleet Housekeeping

I really don’t have a whole lot as far as housekeeping goes. This past week has just been your typical uneventful week in STO. Grinding the event. Grinding endeavors and Admiralty assignments…. grinding EC, dil and marks, etc. Typical STO stuff. The Comfy Costume Contest will be a nice distraction from the grind though. Speaking of….

Comfy Costume Contest Returns!

The 44th Fleet 2021 Comfy Costume contest is returning Sunday, June 27th 2021! Check out the link below for full details!

Comfy Costume Contest

So until then, if you do need a distraction / challenge now, I posted a short video on how to get on the Statue holding a lirpa on Vulcan. Link Here

There isn’t an accolade or anything for doing it, but it has a nice view and is good for a screenshot or two.

One thing that has changed is the 44th Fleet’s activity level! Despite the same ol’ same ol’ we’ve got quite a lot of active characters and accounts this month!

PC Patch Notes for June 3rd 2021

It looks like they’ve addressed the issue with Transdimensional Tactics. Its never fun to watch a battle from behind a force field.

Also, they’ve fixed the mini map on Qo’Nos and Star Fleet Academy.

The Tetryon mine barrier kit module really needed the buff. I tried it one time and found out quickly that it was less than fantastic.

Anyway, it is nice to see bugs being squashed as the ones I mentioned above are issues I’ve experienced myself in game.

Also…. New backgrounds in the Ship Tailor

Double XP Weekend!

The Double XP Weekend runs from June 10th to June 14th, so there is a little time left to take advantage of this event!

Only Qo’nos Endures

Now live! Event ends June 24th!

Mudd’s Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack

=Not Sponsored=

This pack will be 50% off from 6/10 @ 8am PT (17:00 CEST) – 6/24 @ 10am PT (19:00 CEST)

Check out the link below for full details.

Mudd’s Into Darkness and Beyond Choice Pack

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

This $199.99 sale runs from June 5th to July 8th.

Team 44th

Team 44th is still looking for at least two more support role members! For more details, contact JJ, Veratisu or Kwolves.

If you would like more information and/or an invitation to Discord so you can follow along and support Team 44th, please contact JJ_Jiminey#0186, Veratisu#3406 and Kwolves21#8105 on Discord.

Check out this Link to Original Post for more details.

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

336 of 621 = 54% active accounts: that’s impressive. Most impressive.

Well over half of our members active in what is considered a “slow” season (it’s spring/summer, everyone is out and about) speaks of a very active fleet. I expect it to go up a few percent when the annual Summer Event goes live again (July/Aug).

Good summary as always bossman.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.