Sunday Supplemental #44

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #44

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 44th Sunday Supplemental for May 9th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@jordansweet90, @solcius#2080, @restorefailure, @blue82#5050, @phatsmee#1910,

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Returning Member

@Data-Khan

Welcome home Captain! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need something!

Fleet Housekeeping

Its Mothers Day in the U.S. so I would like to wish all mothers in the 44th Fleet a Happy Mother’s Day! And a special Happy Mother’s Day to @gallifreycaptain#2621 aka ‘fleet mom’. Thanks for everything you do around here Gali 🙂

I also want to wish RedShirtJohnson well and a speedy recovery as he has unfortunately been spending some time in the hospital. Get well soon Red. We miss you around here.

Next up, JJ has a new and very helpful build guide on the forums for Federation Captains that have just reached level 65 located Here, so be sure to check it out!

Also, be sure to check out JJ_Jiminey and Sukobi’s Progressive Directed Energy Weapon (Cannon) Series for a breakdown of building for directed energy weapon (DEW) performance!

You can also find this on the Resources Tab on our fleet forum.

Moving on to our Corona “Break”out 2: Trekkie Boogaloo event…. original post Here

We had an amazing turnout both in game and on Discord! Thanks Veratisu, Kwolves, GallifreyCaptain-Fleet-Mom and Hollywood_NZ for planning and organizing this glorious event! And thanks to everyone who showed up! It was a blast and I know quite a few people were able to get screenshots (some are posted in the main lobby on the fleet Discord server) and recordings of our shenanigans! Hopefully the npcs aren’t having too hard of a time cleaning up after our…. fun. We made our presence felt on both ESD and First City. Making use of the teaming mechanic, we filled maps to beyond capacity and then set foot on areas of ESD and First City that only the boldest dare to travel! To be fair, some do that when they get bored….but never mind that. Our goal was to flout lockdowns and curfews and I am pleased to announce that we, The 44th Fleet accomplished this and then some!

We are working on distributing ribbons to everyone who was able to attend. This may take some time, so give us a few days. I also made a recording of the event, but it could use some editing as I spent the first 5 minutes trying to get the sound fixed. I’ll try to have that uploaded in a couple of days.

PC Patch Notes for May 4th and May 6th 2021

Tholian Trouble!

The Delta Quadrant Needs You!

The special Delta recruitment event is now live and runs until Thursday May 13th on PC.

Key and Lobi Store Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends Monday, May 10th.

A Limited Time to Control Time!

The Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought is available in the Lobi store until May 11th! It is also included with the Lobi discount, so it is 960 Lobi versus 1,200 Lobi. I actually took advantage of this deal, as I’ve been wanting an Annorax for a while now and had the Lobi to spare. However this sale is as always….

=Not Sponsored=

So, this is the 44th Sunday Supplemental! That is a lot of Sunday Supplementals and they really haven’t changed all that much. That being said, is there anything new you would like to see? Other types of content? More bling? Comment or pm me and let me know how you think these can be better.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

As always wonderful work akula on the supplemental. JJ and Sukobis guides are always good reads full of information. We had a great turnout for the event and I am happy to have contributed to it and look forward to more of them in the near future.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

it was a good read!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by 41BCCO.

Von "Ace" Velton

JJ
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thanks for this week’s write up. Always nice to read with a morning cup of tea 😉

aka @jj_jiminey

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks Akula.

Fleet meet had a great turnout, thanks to all who made the effort to join us! It’s always nice to see fellow fleeties when we’re often too busy grinding-… err, completing endeavours and reputations.

On to the next fleet event!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Thanks for the update Shark-Boss, sorry I did not make the Fleet Event, had a Officer quit!

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.