Sunday Supplemental #36

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #36

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 36th Sunday Supplemental for March 14th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@tek#2957, @genoweiss#4286, @mike2c2004#13108, shauncb#1331, @lordlife#6354, @goingoingone,

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

For fleet housekeeping, I would like to bring your attention to some of the terrific guides, resources (and services) that are available on the forums. Written by our very own members, these guides are among the best around!

First is our guide for beginners to Star Trek Online. If you have questions about the game or feel like you have no idea where to begin, try this first.

Beginners Guide – FAQ

Next, Paradoxical’s Mechanics Guide breaks down the more complicated aspects of Star Trek Online into more bite sized bits of information for fleet members to digest. The best part (for me anyway) is that there are plenty of pictures! 😀

1. Ship Types and Choosing One
    2. Ship Stats
    3. Ship Equipment (Warp Cores/Singularities, Deflectors, Engines, Shields)
    4. Ship Equipment (Weapons)
    5. Ship Equipment (Consoles, Devices)
    6. Duty Officers, Bridge Officers, Ship Traits, and Personal Space Traits
    7. Flying Your Ship and Advanced Tactics
    8. Dilithium, Salvage, Upgrading, and Re-Engineering
    9. Captain Skill Tree and You!

Here are some links to some very good guides written up by Sukobi recently.  The last link is to Sukobi’s other forum posts as he has lots of other great info and services available to fleet members. Thank you very much good Captain 🙂

How To Maintain Sanity In The STO Year of The Loadout Doom

Choice Guide – Which Ships Should I Get?

Power Management Quick + Advanced

=Link to All Sukobi Forum Posts=

I have a few more items to list next Sunday as there are plenty of other guides and information buried in the forums. This area was just starting to get cluttered.

Lastly, happy Pi (3.14159265359) day everyone!

PC Patch Notes for March 11th 2021

It seems like there have been a lot of ‘adjustments’ lately. Check out the patch notes below for details…..

The Galaxy Goes to Red Alert!

Starting March 18th and ends April 1st!

The Voth Advance!

About 3 1/2 days left….

Help Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Enter to Win Amazing Ships!

It is for a good cause, however only donate if you are willing and able.

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends on April 14th. See link below for a list of perks and features for the lifetime account courtesy of the STOwiki

Lifetime Subscriptions

The Janeway Class Got Some Attention from the Admiral Herself!

Crafting Services!

ETK has kindly offered to lend his crafting services to everyone! Check out the link below for details.

Crafting Services

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Good one, Akula.

Now I want pie…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.