Sunday Supplemental #26

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #26

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 26th Sunday Supplemental for Jan. 3rd 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@powerthatbe, @mgtvictory, @mayce1701#4032, @onkelwanya#2971, @philem, @captericp

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (1) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Just a few items as far as fleet housekeeping….

We had a nice turnout for the fleet photo at Q’s this past Saturday. We also had a few join after the photo…. But then we did some Klingon Ice fishing, chased the Kramp’ihri away and then fought assimilated snowmen in Tide of Ice! It was good times! Thanks for all the fun and shenanigans (Paradoxical throwing snowballs, standing in the fish collection bowl, etc.) 😀

I tried to record the event, but for some reason it was missing Discord voice chat and the game sound…. just my luck. lol

Also I just wanted to mention that a lot of the sales in the Zen store have expired, so really not a lot going on with STO at the moment except for Q’s Winter Wonderland and the Dilithium, XP and Upgrade weekend. Details below.

The 11th Anniversary of STO should be coming up towards the end of January along with a new Klingon Civil War Episode a new Party Popper and a new event ship to grind for. And don’t forget Omega particle grinding. Plus keep an eye out for a giveaway usually starting 5 or 6 days before the event!

44th Fleet Winter Costume Contest!

The contest has ended as of Dec. 31st and the poll is now up and will run until Jan. 8th. See 44th Fleet Winter Costume Contest Poll to vote for your favorite entry!

Vote today!

Again, all participants will receive a special 2020 Winter Costume Contest ribbon designed by our very own fleet member Jalification.

Q’s Winter Wonderland Returns!

The event runs until Thursday, Jan. 7th 2021 so there is still time to get a discount as the event ship can be bought out using Lobi. The price is steep as it is 50 Lobi per day left to complete towards the event, so best to use that option on the last day of the event and only if you really want to spend your Lobi on the ship.

For more info on the event ship, here is a link to the Fek’Ihri Gok’tad Carrier

Dilithium, XP, and Upgrade Weekends!

These bonuses will be available for about 20 hours from the post time of this Sunday Supplemental, so take advantage of this rare trifecta while you can!

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

O Captain! My Captain!

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. However, we can’t be everywhere all the time. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

So if any 44th Fleet member would like to nominate someone in the fleet that they believe really deserves the rank, feel free to contact myself or another member of the Admiralty (Commodore, Vice Admiral or Fleet Admiral) and let us know and we will look into it! 🙂

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I mean, I do have the shenanigans ribbon for a reason. Was a really fun group outing!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I missed it, but looks like a fun run. Good show all. 👍

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

rgmen1907
    Fleet Member

Thank you again everyone! 😀

U’lynne o/

aka @ulynne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.