Sunday Supplemental #2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 2nd Sunday Supplemental. Veratisu pointed out that my first Sunday Supplemental was missing some bling, so hopefully this version is more aesthetically pleasing.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@firelobo

@Tornadoli

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

Fleet Housekeeping

I would like to mention a few things about the rank of Commander. The Commander rank essentially means that you are allowed and encouraged to move characters around to any fleet of your choosing. After all, you have waited a total of 6 weeks and we feel you’ve earned some breathing room. However, due to roster space limitations, we do ask that each account only have the following at the maximum:

44th Fleet

2 Characters

44th Delta Fleet

3 Characters

44th Gamma Fleet

No current limit as this fleet was originally created as storage for alts. This may change as the roster continues to push ever upward towards the limit of 500 characters.

Note that members with more than the max number of characters in a fleet are NOT currently being asked to move characters as this would create an imbalance in the fleet rosters.

So, with that said, if any Commanders would like to move characters around please feel free to contact (in game, on the forums, or in Discord) myself or one of the Admiralty. We don’t mind doing it and its no bother. Besides, spreading a few characters around would certainly help out the roster situation with the Gamma Fleet.

Ok, enough housekeeping for now.

Fleet Events

(Yes, I did just copy and paste this from my last Sunday Supplemental because laziness) But really, there is still time for the meme contest and the ship contest

Also, don’t forget that the 2020 meme contest https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/44th-discord-meme-contest/on our fleet Discord is still on until 24th of July at 9pm UTC.

Submit your meme(s) masterpiece for a chance to win the title “Meme Meister”
    and a Discord role to go with it.  Also, be sure to name your meme so that we can add it to the poll to be judged.

And the meme ship contest https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/44th-meme-ship-build-contest/

The fleet poll for the meme ship contest will commence on the 31st of July at 9pm UTC and will run through to the 7th of August at 9pm UTC upon which a winner will be decided.  Check out the link for full details!

Summer Event

As of the writing of this, there still hasn’t been any news from Cryptic on the Summer Event. Interestingly Neverwinter’s Summer Event is in full swing. Here is a link for details if interested. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11475903-celebrate-the-summer-festival%21

So, we can hope that a Summer Event for STO isn’t far behind.

Other Events

Also, there is a double XP Weekend Event currently on here https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11476023-double-xp-weekend%21

It ends, Monday, July 20th at 10AM PT (19:00 CEST), so until then, we can enjoy twice the experience!

The Infinity Pack event was back for a short time, but has now ended as of July 19th at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST).

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

A good fleet update to keep us up to date. Consider me updated. 🙂

Cheers

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the update.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Interesting.  Informative. Intriguing.

🖖

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by 41BCCO.

Von "Ace" Velton

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

FLEET HOUSEKEEPING I would like to mention a few things about the rank of Commander. The Commander rank essentially means that you are allowed and encouraged to move characters around to any fleet of your choosing. After all, you have waited a total of 6 weeks and we feel you’ve earned some breathing room. However, due to roster space limitations, we do ask that each account only have the following at the maximum: 44TH FLEET 2 Characters 44TH DELTA FLEET 3 Characters 44TH GAMMA FLEET No current limit as this fleet was originally created as storage for alts. This may change as the roster continues to push ever upward towards the limit of 500 characters. Note that members with more than the max number of characters in a fleet are NOT currently being asked to move characters as this would create an imbalance in the fleet rosters. So, with that said, if any Commanders would like to move characters around please feel free to contact (in game, on the forums, or in Discord) myself or one of the Admiralty. We don’t mind doing it and its no bother. Besides, spreading a few characters around would certainly help out the roster situation with the Gamma Fleet. Ok, enough housekeeping for now.

Any limits to the number of characters in the 44th Assault?

I have a Romulan, I would like in the 44th Assault, reason I am asking BTW.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by SgtKen60.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

No limit, we have plenty of room in the KDF.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Copy thanks Marcase

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.