Sunday Supplemental #13

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #13

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 13th Sunday Supplemental for Oct. 4th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@zion#5603, @arkhammer77#9649, @vassago#8229, @johntolly77, @kearney1962

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th!

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

Fleet Housekeeping

I don’t really have much as far as fleet housekeeping. Although I will mention that we have reached 450/500 on our KDF Fleet! We kept some inactive characters on the roster to avoid cutting the roster down too much and losing Armada bonuses. Which means there is more space than it might at first appear. So, no new KDF Fleet this year…probably. Next year? Who knows?

The biggest news lately concerns the Free T6 Ship upgrades. This is a completely new thing for STO, so we will see what happens this coming Tuesday. The full article can be found below for more details on that.

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

Galaxy Red Alert!

There is still time to complete the Red Alert daily for an Ultimate Tech Upgrade, Specialization Point or Dilithium if you finished early! The event ends on Oct. 6th at 19:00 CEST. This is also a decent way to earn Marks as the Borg Red Alert is fast and gives 50 Marks. Plus there isn’t any Cool down on the Queue.

The Widening Gyre Event!

Starting October 6th to November 5th!

Link to Article Here

Relive the Synth Invasion of Mars!

Upgrade A Tier 6 Ship For Free!

So…. I heard some rumblings about this back in late September. The official details are below and it does make for some interesting reading. This will be starting up October 6th and will run to November 5th

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Sunday again; my, the week goes fast. Good write up Akula.
    Unfortunately I’m out and about for a bit and will have very little time to game, so someone else will has to spearhead the Sunday speedrun(s). I’m sure there are enough fleeties to play wingman if needed – just ask in 44th-diplo!

See you, out there.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the update, Boss-Shark. @Marcase, thanks again for answering all my questions 🙂

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Good stuff as always! Thanks for the update!

aka @darkside003

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Here here

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.