Sunday Supplemental #12

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #12

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 12th Sunday Supplemental for Sept. 27th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@NevikReznat, @Recaller, @arieswargod85

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th!

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

Fleet Housekeeping

Because of all the attention that the 44th Epsilon Fleet has been getting, I thought it would be nice to point out that the 44th Gamma Fleet still needs some love as far as contributions. The Starbase and the Colony both need your help! And thanks to everyone who has contributed so much to make it this far!

So, when you are looking at Epsilon (as the current low hanging fruit of contributions), please remember that Gamma still needs a few things to.

Speaking of Gamma…. The Roster is pushing up against the 500 member / character limit again. Please consider moving any alts that you don’t play very much to Epsilon. Also, as a Commander you can have two characters in the Main Fleet and three in the Delta Fleet. Ask around in the 44th-diplo, Discord or here if you would like to move characters and myself or one of the Admiralty will help you out.

Well Wishes

Our friend and fleet member Xaxial (and family) recently met up with Hurricane Sally which caused a lot of damage and power outages. I meant to send these well wishes out last Sunday, but I was distracted and forgot. Just the same, I am wishing you and your family well good captain. Hopefully things are getting back to some form of normal for you guys.

Fleet Events

The costume contest was a blast! In case anyone missed it, the winners were:

1st Place was Holland@Hollywood_NZ (Super Girl)

2nd Place was Mel@acousticrob#2239 (Pink Hair concert going girl)

3rd Place was Shohom@shohom (Ballcap and Sunglasses dude)

Here is the link for more info:

Fleet Costume Event (Summer Theme)

I also made a recording of it (without sound). You can find it on YouTube Here if you are interested

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

To Hell With Honor

You still have until Sept. 29th to complete the To Hell With Honor event! And even if you don’t complete it, there is a buyout option that decreases (Zen Cost) as you complete more of the event.

Lobi Store Sale!

For those who have Lobi to spend, this may be for you.

Admiralty Bonus Week!

Double Campaign XP….

Galaxy Red Alert!

Starting the 29th, complete the daily 5 times for an Ultimate Tech Upgrade or a Specialization Point!

Accelerate Your Reputation

=Not Sponsored= For information purposes only….

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Good piece as always, thanks Big Shark!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.