Sunday Supplemental #11

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #11

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 11th Sunday Supplemental for Sept. 20th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

@livelyostrich

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th!

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

Fleet Housekeeping

As you can see, the 44th continues to be a very active fleet!

Also, our newest fleet is leveling up rapidly having made it to level 4 in just a few short months! Thanks everyone for your support and contributions! Don’t forget, anyone who has an alt that they don’t play very much is more than welcome to transfer them to Epsilon.

Fleet Events

For anyone reading this before the Fleet Costume Contest for 9-20-2020It will have a Summer Theme, and bikinis are optional. We will also be taking a Fleet Photo on Risa (old Risa) during the contest to hopefully replace our current one on the website. So, go ahead and breakout your summer wear (doesn’t have to be beachwear) and plan for shenanigans on Sept. 20th. This is going to start at 20:00 UTC, so for most of you reading this, it will have already happened. Hope you were able to make it!

Here is the link for more info:

Fleet Costume Event (Summer Theme)

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

To Hell With Honor

This info is from last week’s Supplemental, but it is still relevant, so I’ll keep it in. You still have until Sept. 29th to complete it. And even if you don’t complete it, there is a buyout option that decreases (Zen Cost) as you complete more of the event.

Upgrade Weekend!

There is still time to upgrade your stuff! The event ends Sept. 21st at 5 PM UTC.

Star Trek Day Wallpaper

Anyone looking for a change of scenery for your desktop? This may be something you’d be interested in! Link below.

Star Trek Day Wallpaper

Nebula Bundle

=Not sponsored= Just an FYI for anyone interested in the upcoming Nebula bundle.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Just a follow-up on the fleet photo/costume contest, Akula posted a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqx0Zl3y9mw

And a great supplemental as always Akula (just so you know it does get read) 😛

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.