Storm warning

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Storm warning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Good luck to all our fleet mates and their families with the coming storm at the US East coast. Be safe.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Chase Quinnell
    Fleet Member

Indeed.  Been getting lots of calls at work from businesses wanting to button up and back up their stuff.  They’re thinking it’s gonna be a big one.

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Anyone in an evac zone thinking about riding it out… my advice is don’t.  I lived in Myrtle Beach when Floyd came through. Thought being 1/2 mile or so inland from the inter coastal waterway would be enough. Nope.  It wasn’t the storm surge or wind, but the 24 inches of rain in 24 hrs.  Waist deep in front of my apartment.  Car flooded. Building flooded.  This one is forecast to to be worse in some areas.  Not to mention the days without power, phones, and everything closed afterwards, including gas stations.  There will literally be nothing to do and no where to go (roads my very well be impassible).  If you are able to go, please do so safely, but as soon as possible.  Otherwise be sure to have a wealth of the necessary supplies on hand.

aka @phoenix#6622

Novellus Caine
    Fleet Member

Just checking in to see how our East Coast USA friends are doing.  Anybody need anything?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.