= State of the Fleet, July 2016 =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = State of the Fleet, July 2016 =

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings 44th,

A short and quick update, a more expanded Fleet Review will follow next weekend.

First weekend of July, here are our newest fleet members from June:

Gh05st0rm (Chris) from Washington State, US (provisional)
    sarreous (Ty) GMT-7 area
    bremmen92 (jeremy) from North America (MDST)
    Resto87 (Rodney) from Florida, US
    Dime407 (Frank) from Florida, US
    lesliod1 (John) from the UK
    Kelbrak (Cameron) from the UK
    David Anderson (Henri) from London, UK
    captwillriker (Eric) from Florida, US
    cesttle (Mike) from the US West Coast

And again we’ve seen some more 44th veterans returning, great to see you all !

[attachment=0:14rba7dq]June.JPG[/attachment:14rba7dq]

The next full expansion Agents of Yesterday is just around the corner (July 6th) and it’s going to be a big one, in that Cryptic has put an enormous amount of effort and resources in it – it’s been in the works for over a year now. Judging from the level of detail put into the new Kelvin Timeline ships, it’s going to be a treat. Check out the coming Kelvin Lock Box goodies.

Speaking of lockboxes, the Infinity Lockboxes caused a massive drop in exchange prices; I bought a Tholian Tarantula Dreadnought for 160 mil ec that was over 350 mil ec a week before. Might be a good time to pick up that exotic Lobi/Lockbox ship on the exchange while prices are still low – you can count on it prices will skyrocket soon when the Kelvin lockboxes go live. Heck, you might even buy up some of the Infinity ones to sell for a decent ec profit later – they are very good.

Keep in mind that each launch week always comes with bugs and emergency patches, and AoY won’t change that, so expect some irregular downtime the coming days.

We already adressed the next expansion, but just to recap;
    * You do not need to create a new alt character to continue to play STO.
    * A new Agent character created will unlock the new content which will be Federation only.
    * Agents can join our regular Federation Fleet(s) in a later stage.
    * All new Agents will be based in our 44th Delta Fleet as we have the room there. Ofcourse (temporary) invites to Main Fleet will remain open.

Calendar;

July 6; Agents of Yesterday goes live
    June 30 – July 14; Featured Series replay – team up with your fleet to replay old episodes to win some unique items and Boffs
    July 14 – July 18; Dilithium Weekend – the 44th will slot extra Fleet Dilithium boosts to do some serious dili farming.
    June 9 – July 21; Lohlunat Summer Festival
    July 21 – July 25; Upgrade Weekend – craft extra Tech Upgrades to either use or sell on the exchange.

Another Fleet Update will be posted next weekend after we’ve had a first look of AoY.

See you, out there 😎

Marcase

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Nice post, i din’t knew a new upgrade week is coming.
    I kinda need to upgrade for out of my 5 characters :)) so is nice to know.
    I have 13 keys saved… i think i will bet on the new lock box maybe comes with a dreagnout.
    And the infinity box will come back from time to time, is good because is bringing the prices down so more ppls can get nicer stuff 🙂

aka @rickerfreelance

KirksFavoriteSon
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thanks, as ever, for keeping us all on track, Marcase!

— Shaw

aka @CobaltBlueHero

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.