November 14, 2021 at 7:52 pm #435306MrIncredibleFleet Member
If any of our veteran players would give best pick choice advice to us noob players, would be much appreciated!
I’m sure many will say the “best” to get is the upgrades, as I’m reading from reddit, etc. And I’ve gotten a lot of use out of the admiralty cards. But are any of the other goodies worth it?
Thanks in advance!
aka @Zoroaster111#12448November 15, 2021 at 3:42 am #435307MarcaseCommand Staff
You can see the complete list here: https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Phoenix_Prize_Pack
These are some of the top tier items in there.
Keep in mind that all ships/consoles are CHARACTER ONLY. Nothing is an account-wide unlock.
* Bajoran Interceptor (T6) – DOMINO console (ftw!)
* Breen Plesh Tral (T6) – Cold Hearted Trait (must-have for Aux2bat builds)
* Lukari Ho’kuun Sci (T6) – Protomatter Field Projector console (Super healer)
* Krenim Sci Vessel (T6) – Timeline Stabilizer console (good for sci builds)
* Any T5 ship, your choice depending on playstyle, no real winner here.
* Zefram Cochrane Shotgun – good vs Borg, alternative to the TR-116 sniper
* Interphasic Instability console – +5% damage, average console
* Bajor Warp/Singularity core – okay-ish, to complete the 3pc set
* Prolonged Engagement set – okay-ish, for full phaser builds.
* Universal Kit Module – Sompek Lightning. MUST! HAVE!
* Admiralty Card: [V.S.S. Tanius] – very good, assured Admiralty win.
* Duty Officer: Neal Falconer – good one vs Borg in space AND ground.
* Crossfire Tribble – nice to have, not must have.
The rest really depends on your personal choice/playstyle. Since many of us will end up with Rare/Very Rare tokens the best choice is still converting them into Phoenix upgrades.
Hope this helps. 😉
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."November 15, 2021 at 9:58 am #435314SgtKen60Fleet Member
Any T5 ship, your choice depending on playstyle, no real winner here.
Just adding this to the T5 https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Hangar_-_Jem%27Hadar_Attack_Ship
aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old KlingonNovember 15, 2021 at 11:54 am #435315MrIncredibleFleet Member
Awesome info! Thanks!
aka @Zoroaster111#12448November 16, 2021 at 11:23 pm #435325RobertFleet Member
Just picked this bad boy up!
- This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Robert.
aka @grinchoswNovember 16, 2021 at 6:20 am #435329MarcaseCommand Staff
It’s a really good one. Just FYI if you don’t have it already, there’s a free admiralty card if you fly to Narendra and contact the USS Sally Ride orbiting there.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."November 17, 2021 at 1:37 am #435336RobertFleet Member
Going to grab it now! Thanks!
aka @grinchoswNovember 18, 2021 at 10:35 am #435344BreakingForceFleet Admiral
I’d add this: they occasionally put Experimental Upgrade Tokens into the Phoenix store in the Ultra Rare category. 1 UR token for a 2-pack of -x upgrades. This is usually going to be more useful to more people than a t5 ship. But they’re not in there all the time, so you gotta bank your UR tokens till they’re available.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.