Shaw On Sick Leave

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Shaw On Sick Leave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KirksFavoriteSon
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hi captains — I expect to be back in STO soon, at least in bits and pieces, but I will be playing less for a while because I’ve gotten ill.

It’s not at all fatal, it will go away, but right now it’s pounding on me pretty hard.

So, if anyone asks where Shaw is, no worries — he’s just down in sick bay for a while.

Have fun, captains!

Shaw

aka @CobaltBlueHero

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Dang, sad to hear Shaw, especially during the holiday season.

@KirksFavoriteSon wrote:

So, if anyone asks where Shaw is, no worries — he’s just down in sick bay for a while.

I’m not worried, though for some reason the cute nurses are…

Get well soon Shaw, we need our Cobalt Blue Hero ! 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Wish you recover soon enough mate! See in you in the game later 😉

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hurry back! 😥

horridperson
    Fleet Member

There’s a chair on the bridge waiting for you when you are ready to return to active duty. It’s just not as high as mine, or as fancy, and the cats aren’t as likely to sit on the head rest 😀 . See you soon Shaw.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Get well soon – we need able bodied crew to supervise cleanup of the holodeck by our new members.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

KirksFavoriteSon
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey captains, Shaw here,

I’m still fighting this virus thing (it’s sort of a mutant cousin of the whooping cough) which can last as long as eight weeks (!!!), but I am feeling a lot better lately.

Thank you for all the good wishes — they helped when things were miserable.

I may be popping into STO for short stints going forward from today. I’m feeling good enough to sit at a computer again.

I probably won’t be much for any in-game Fleet runs just yet (I can’t guarantee I’ll have the focus to stay in-game for a set length of time), but that will come back eventually too.

It will be good to get the ol’ starship back out into space again, regardless. 🙂

See you around the galaxy, good captains. As ever, have fun!

Shaw

aka @CobaltBlueHero

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.