Server Status

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Server Status

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

So… I can’t log back on. Is STO down for anyone else?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yeah same here, launcher cannot connect it says. It’s 1 hour later from your post. Buggers…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Aaaand we’re back…

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I doubt this is related as the problem detailed on the thread seems to be a temporary issue and absolute. On my end the computer is still keeping up since the overhaul but the connection to the server has been making the game a real pain in the ass. I haven’t been on much and this is a nail in the coffin for a bit. I’ve been a little bored for a while but that’s not enough to really ruin the game for me.

The server not responding red message flashing 4 or 5 times every minute is. Combat is unplayable and even doffing and is a hassle because I’ll click a button and nothing happens; Then do the same thing again. I haven’t been full on disconnecting (CTD) but the constant interruptions are infuriating.

My presence has been severely reduced as a result. I’ll be keeping in touch on the forums and seeing what everyone is up to but until the connection is better I’m not going to be playing that often. I’ll probably be on weekly to check the quality of the connection.

I’ve been getting a little Star Trek fix playing ST:Timelines. It’s a pretty simple little beast; Kind of doffing on steroids or what I hoped the doff missions might evolve into. It’s kind of fun and not a bad substitute. The only complaint is that you guys aren’t there 🙂 .

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

We’ll miss you Horrid, as in, we’ll miss hitting you with our Winter Event snowballs. 😉
    Take some time off, decorate your cats, and we’ll see you when you can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.