Season 11 is Live !

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Season 11 is Live !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It’s a new day, a New Dawn.
    Welcome to Season 11 – more missions, more goodies, more grinds 😀

During server maintenance/down time (which will undoubtedly happen) check out the main blogs about the new content: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9618603-star-trek-online%3A-release-notes%3A-october-27th%2C-2015

Cryptic also went through the bugs with a Vulcan comb, quite an overhaul. Note the added passive bonuses to all Tier 6 ship consoles.

Have you noticed anything playing S11 worth mentioning (bugs, short-cuts etc) post them here.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I like these big patch notes! Looking forward to new story episodes – I have a new GPU so I’ll no longer play on low-mid settings.

Haven’t been on main forum for weeks so don’t know if there were any discussions but I think retirement of Mine Trap and The Breach means we will see them as events, similar to CCA or Mirror. Breach is fairly new so it has high quality assets and unique gameplay so would be bad not to see it again.

Traits can now be filtered by region. Finally! : )

elvis441
    Fleet Member

It would be great if they made more events with some of the older 20 person queues like Klingon Scout Force that rarely can get enough support to play..

brimur
    Fleet Member

Just had a look at the admiralty system. Looks like I don’t have any epic ships 😕 I do seem to have more ultras than any other type which I guess is good but it will probably take me a good while to learn the ins and outs of it

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

So let me see if i get this right.
    New season is another doff system + one future episode? wow

Edit: o yea and new queue

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

There is also new Battlezone and revamped Cardassian arc episodes. But yeah, next update to content will be season 11.5 which comes after Winter event if I remember correctly. So I’ll try not to play the new content in one week.

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

The Mac client is completely broken at present — won’t even begin launching, and seems to affect everybody, which really makes me suspect they didn’t even bother to test it. So it may be a while before I see you all in game.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

The “shaking text” is a little bit ridiculous as well, how can they miss something like that? LOL

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Just as an FYI, seems the TR116B works best in Assault on Terok Nor.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.