Roster system and help sticky request.

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Roster system and help sticky request.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Capt Daniel
    Fleet Member

First I would like to see if we could get a help stickey to officers or a specific category. I think it would be much easier on those higher up if they could address issues here when they are up to working on them and maybe be less hassled in game by those with issues. My second question is will there be any upcoming changes to roster as far as here on our site. It would be nice to be able to add all our toons under our profile or in a list somewhere for better tracking/record keeping. Both my questions stem from the same problem in game. I tried to grab an officer to fix my ranks on all my toons but there was still a miscommunication somewhere and most still are not the proper rank. I am not too worried about this, it’s just that I have kind of grown out of the “make them look as ridiculous as possible phase” and would now like to have them all in officer uniform.

aka @Headdrop

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I’m trying to find your app form which should list your alts, we use that to keep track of promotions etc. I can’t find yours…

Edit: Headdrop ! that was it (thanks damix ;))

If you have any questions you can always post here or pm us directly, both here or in-game – in-game mail works best as I can immediately make any changes/fixes when I log in (which is daily). A direct help button / email might be something we could implement, but Palcioz would have to organize that and have the final say. For now I think we could stick with game pm and regular forum post, but we’ll keep it in mind.

I’ll check your rank(s) in-game when I’m back in.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Marcase.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

I could set up a forum to email fleet officers on submission.  However, it’s unlikely to be that much faster than just posting on the forums — the fleet officers keep a reasonably close eye on things.

We can definitely open an “admin issues” forum; however, I don’t think we get so many “support requests” that just posting them in Main Deck or Fleet Tactics would be an issue.

If Marcase/Sargon want either of the above, I’d be happy to set that up.  Something more roster-y is more work.  I’m not sure if it’s worth the time investment — we seem to get by pretty well with our existing tooling.  Happy to have a longer discussion about what would make things easier with the rest of the officers who deal with fleet admin stuff, but that should probably go into a Main Engineering or fleet officer thread.

Capt Daniel
    Fleet Member

I wasn’t meaning a quick response feature just a way to send a message to the right group of people. I just didn’t want to bother anyone while they might be on to play or do their own thing if you know what I mean. I will just use in-game email if that is easier. Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Capt Daniel.

aka @Headdrop

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It’s never a bother, just part of the job 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.