Question about fleet marks…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Question about fleet marks…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rich68
    Fleet Member

Was looking at the fleet store and was wondering if there was a fleet mark limit you have to maintain. As in we have to stay above 50k at all times. I have no problem if that’s the case, but don’t want to spend the majority of my fleet marks then find out i need to keep it over 50k.
    Thanks for any help on this!
    As an aside, still haven’t done any Strike Forces, Elite or otherwise, as i’m kind of worried about screwing it up. So if anyone wants to do some, please let me know. Would be nice to have others who are new at it so we can maybe get a regular group going later on.
    Been playing on elite difficulty on my mark runs, and not dying more than one third of the time now… 😆

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

once you hit your 50k contribution it is up to you how many fleet marks you keep, spend, etc.

this is a great fleet so don’t worry about messing up, not being an expert and not knowing everything. join us for STFs, start any private fleet action you care to, ask questions, give your opinion. you are now a member of the 44th so jump right in.

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

rich68
    Fleet Member

Ah okay…Looking at my personal FM, it says i have about 61.5k or so, and about 57-58k on the holding screen so should be okay on that. 🙂
    Not too many on at night, but i’ll be off next week so can hopefully get some E/SF’s going hopefully.
    Many thanks!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

The 50,000 mark is just an indication that you’re ‘serious’; you have invested in the fleet (and yourself) so we won’t see you quitting fairly soon :D. And there is no ‘minimum’ you have to maintain.

Like Sargon said, it’s all up to you what you do with it.

And it seems the time difference is keeping you out of most fleet activities. When you’re in game, give a shout in chat and ask around if there’s interest in (fleet run) STFs – we’re always looking for a good fight !
    With Delta Rising however, most of us will be occupied trying the new content.

And don’t worry about “screwing up”; we’ve all been newbs once so we’re happy to help/advise. It’s what we do 😎

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

You can’t loose rank in fleet if you spend those 50k FC so don’t worry.

If I will be online you can count on me to be part of that regular group. Write it in chat when you are up for some PvE. Although we will be going for Delta marks, “X for ISE” is always welcomed! 🙂

rich68
    Fleet Member

I will be off all next week so will have time then. Or at least enough time to learn them and do them with PuG if need be if no one in the fleet is on. 🙂

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Always more enjoyable to run events with the fleet but PUGs aren’t as bad as people; including myself 🙂 might indicate. Occasionally if I end up participating in a meltdown I’ll make a disparaging remark about it on the fleet channel but most times when I’m part of a good one I don’t broadcast it.

The new content, particularly the higher challenge material may make it less desirable to PUG but we will have to wait and see.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.