Proposal, also a project

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Proposal, also a project

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Fleet,
    I just befriended a fleet fellow, and he is playing the Kobaly Healing ship, and the best other ship he has is just The Odisay T5 ship… not even a T5u.

So how about we help him ?
    His name in the game @balthazar5425

His needs ? A T5u or a T6 ship
    Our goal ? To get it… well you have a T5U or a T6 ship to spare ? 🙂

I hear the prices are down now on the Exchange for the T6 ships… something about 130 mill for a Tarantula.
    Or maybe we can get some ship modules, 4 are enough for a fleet ship and 5 for a T6 Fleet ship

First i will ask if our fleet is willing to do this, then maybe you have some suggestions about how to get him a new ship.
    And if this is working… maybe will help others, the only condition will be to remain in the fleet :).
    I await youre reply’s.

aka @rickerfreelance

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

If he started it on time, he can earn the free Risa Summer Event ship, so that’s one. There are some cheap ships available on the exchange as well, but just by playing the episodes you should be able to pick up some more.

Getting a fleet ship will cost a bit, but I’m sure we can work something out.

PM me via in-game mail Balt 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

fatman592
    Fleet Member

As Marcase said, there are plenty of free T6 event ships given out every year. Few of us are space-rich enough to buy someone else a ship. 150 million ec could be generated within say 60 days if you’re diligent. Farm R&D mats, vendor trash, craft, do admiralty and doffing.

More importantly, a T6 ship isn’t necessary to succeed at this game. If that player wants I can mail him a T5 mirror ship and provide a 20k+ build absolutely free (or better yet, this person could ask for build advice here). But a lockbox/lobi ship for some person, when the value of my dilithium is at an all time low doesn’t sound good to me lol.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hey, thanx for reply guys, i was wandering about ship modules, they are about 13-14 mil each, maybe we can donate each 1 module or something like this ?

He needs 4 or 5.

Anyway this is my initiative, because is nice to help others from time to time… i know i was helped by others and it feels … good :).

About the free 20k damage build, fatman592, can you post it here please ?

aka @rickerfreelance

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

A noble effort, but as stated it’s really unnecessary. Simply by being active you can earn free ships, or grind up the resources needed to acquire that which you seek. Marcase frequently posts giveaways for posting a screenshot (personal favorite activity of mine actually LOL). The fleet has hosted many many giveaways as well and I’m sure that will continue. Additionally the willingness to improve himself isn’t really evident in the forums here. Without the drive you really won’t get anywhere anyway.

Get a cheap build you can enjoy or just tolerate as long as it is effective, and grind that dilithium every day with every toon and you will have more than enough resources to have a good bit of fun and maybe even get some really nice toys! Got Q’s? You know where to go for that – right here! the 44th diplo channel is great but the forum is way better for reference and getting other very knowledgeable people helping too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.