Oh Captain, My Captain…..:D

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Oh Captain, My Captain…..:D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

Hey folks,

I spend a lot of my time on the KDF side of the house.  I have been stationed with the Honour Guard with Kuro my KDF recruit.  He has a pretty fat stash of fleet credits our fleet has a ways to go before it produces some of the coveted resources.  I managed to hitch a ride to to the Assault Squadron but learned we have limited promotions even to lower ranks than the promoter to Captain and above.  I understand this would work better in the Fed side of the house but with a single underdeveloped fleet and the main it presents some logistical shortages because there aren’t nearly as many captains floating around as commanders and the shortage is even more pronounced KDF side because the faction isn’t as well represented as the Feds.  I’m assuming it’s for “security” reasons  but it might work better in practice if there were more captains across the play times or the ability to promote below your rank was returned to commander permissions.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

We had that removed temporarily as a precaution, and we can look into it again. I asume you happened to be online during a “specific anomalous temporal instance” (ie bad time) when that happened and that there wasn’t anyone else around in the other KDF fleet(s) to assist.
    We’re all over the place and sometimes we miss a spot, sorry for the inconvenience.

We’ll fix it. Soon ™. 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

horridperson
    Fleet Member

No worry.  There’s always “dead” times if you show up at odd times so that’s normal.  The precaution was the surprise but if there have been, “security breaches” that’s understandable.  It just didn’t strike me as “normal” so I wanted to bring it up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.