New Sto skillplanner youtube

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck New Sto skillplanner youtube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvSa7yQ7JgY

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Loce
    Fleet Member

Cant wait 🙂

If i started playing the game a year or two earlier, I would probably create my own web skill creator, sounds like a really fun project 🙂

brimur
    Fleet Member

I had a look at the site but I need to put aside a weekend afternoon probably to figure out the new skills system. I am guessing right now I am squishy since I have no skills points used? It would have been nice to have a migration tool that mapped the old system to the new one and granted a respec if you wanted to do it again

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Use Blackout’s or Fatman’s skill tree(s), I tried those already, and it’s a good base build (already moved on to a specific one that fits my own playstyle).

The new skill tree is however easier to use than the old one, so just read what the new skills do and you can’t go wrong – it’s very intuitive and makes more sense now.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Captain Huckabee
    Fleet Member

I was going to ask if anyone had their skill trees posted. I’ve finally finished up a certification program for work that’s been taking up most of time this year.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

There are some skill-trees posted in Builds section by Blackout and Fatman. I haven’t touched it yet, hope to play with it this weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.