New member saying hello!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation New member saying hello!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Slave4U
    Fleet Member

Hi all! New member saying hello!

I’m a UK player based in Nottingham (any other UK based players?). I’m a fairly casual player as I don’t have that much time to play. I started playing as soon as the game came out, left for a few years then came back 2 years ago (and was glad to see it had been greatly improved!). Only have 2 chars so far, My first is a Vulcan Fed Captain flying a Defiant retrofit, basically had fun levelling it up and making it as close to the DS9 version from the show. My 2nd char is the one I’m currently playing almost exclusively in KDF. Currently flying the Gagarin with Agony phaser build. She’s an Orion Slave girl and I’m having a bit of childish fun basing her on Britney! (Britney is free!), my Ship’s name is Oops I Killed You Again. 🙂

Anyway, hope to see some of you in game!

aka @mulligan888#8478

MrIncredible
    Fleet Member

Welcome aboard!

Is it bad that I am amused that a Brit is playing Britney!  🙂  Let’s see what kind of tribble, er, trouble you can get her into!

aka @Zoroaster111#12448

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Ross, welcome aboard, nice meeting you. We have indeed a few UK players in the fleet plus a smattering of Europeans so there should be enough 44th mayhem going on in the 44th-diplo channel in your timezone for you, err… Britney to get into trouble with.

Just make sure to clean up the bodies and mop the floor afterwards or we’ll risk feeding the tribbles after midnight again with the usual dire results.

Qap’la!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Slave4U
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the welcome!

Is there a specific chat channel everyone uses? When I joined I just see a choice between “Armada” and “Fleet” in the chat window?

aka @mulligan888#8478

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

There is. Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window:
    /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet, and 44th Temporal Vanguard, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are seven fleets acting as one.

Diplo chat is where we hang out; both Armada and Fleet are faction only, with Diplo you can talk to Feds and Klinks and Roms alike.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.