Just thanks

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Just thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Caio777
    Fleet Member
    Hello people.
    I’m just coming here to thank the Fleet. I’m new to the game and, to make matters worse, my language is Portuguese, which makes it very difficult for me to understand the game. But with your help, during my first week, everything is easier, fluid and fun.
    I want to thank everyone in general, because many helped me in their own way. But I want to specifically thank the people below:

@sheperrs helped me with a quest. I was stuck in it and he went there, joined me, and killed everybody for me LOL

@rdm1958 gave me several items that helped me in the beginning of the game.

@Tamaki and @horridperson guided me about build.

And @darkbladejk who helped me a lot, really, really, really a lotttt, with my Ground and Space build.

I have no words to thank you all. With everything I’m learning at FLEET, in the future I’ll be able to help other new players too, especially Portuguese-speaking ones.

Hugs to all of you.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

You’re welcome Ciao, glad to have you aboard. 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

horridperson
    Fleet Member

You’re welcome Ciao  😀.  I’m surprised, “helped me with a build” hasn’t gotten you some cautionary tales 😀.  I am not a legendary shipbuilder!!!!!  Still, I hope I’m enough of a generalist that what I’d been blabbering about was helpful enough to make getting started a little easier.  As you play on you could probably get better advice from more astute captains.  I think darkblade’s assistance was probably a step in the right direction.  Cheers and I’m happy to hear that you are having fun with it.  If there was anything I would want to be able to share or teach approaching the game with a sense of fun would be my top pick.  That and good fashion sense; I can’t stand ugly starships and poorly turned out uniforms 😛!

WolfChris76
    Blocked

I cannot figure out where I can connect with someone to join Fleet.

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

You found us. 🙂 Your application has been approved and invite sent. Check your application page on this site for more info about joining Discord and the in-game chat channel. Welcome!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.