Invalid skills and missing toons

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Invalid skills and missing toons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

RED ALERT Incase anyone has not noticed, all your toons will have invalid skills and will need to be redone, according to forums this was intentional and confirmed by craptic on reddit, but i guess it was not important enough to put an in game message or patch notes, also many people are reporting they have missing toons so check if all yours are there RED ALERT

Comment
    byu/grandnagusurst from discussion
    insto

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Chanfron.
    SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

No missing Toons, at least as of 0445AM EST.
    But had to reset skills.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thats good

Shows how much craptic care about their product, they make a major change to every player character in game and “forget” to put it in patch notes, don’t put message on launcher or put big popup in game to tell anyone, and we the players have to find out via reddit.
    Then again a game developer who cant even keep an in-game calendar working what do we expect.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Well tomorrow is Patch Thursday, so I’m expecting (demanding) a proper explanation or at least some more background info.

In the mean time I will have a field day respeccing my 12+ alts…

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

12+ alts…

12! LoL I thought I had hard with my few LoL

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

captainnemojr
    Fleet Member

I feel for you all I know who have multiple alts. A heads up would have been nice, so we could take a screen shot.

Not to hijak, also but hopefully the other bugs like Phoenix and TFO are fixed as well. TFO can be completed when you let the last transport get destroyed. Warp core breaches work with this.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by captainnemojr.
    Slethth
    Fleet Member

Well i read that bugg topic and my few hairs a have left jumped up!

Characters missing that is the worst that can happen i think, i really hope they are all there when server gets up.

I played this afternoon , and everything seemed OK, even made a personel record DPS run , but now i read that we need to respec all chars, not happy but i hope we all will have our full character list available when it comes online.!

regards

aka @Naebliss

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.