Im wrecked! I just wanted my Sompek merit!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Im wrecked! I just wanted my Sompek merit!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brimur
    Fleet Member

Hi fleet! I logged on this morning before work to get my last Sompek merit. I assumed it would be a 10 minute game but it lasted much longer than that, about 110 rounds more than I expected and I am tiiiiiiired after it!

We ended up in a brawl that lasted 120 rounds!

I picked up a few accolades along the way…

I couldn’t find the full list of Sompek merits. Does anyone have a wiki link to them?

This was the last screenshot I took at lvl 107. I was at full health and shields. At this level I was getting killed with a single shot…

I think I have had my fill of Sompek for a long time to come. It gets silly after a certain level. I had two weapons that I thought were very good but they barely did any damage after a while….

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

107 !!! Congrats, that was very, very well done !

I’ve heard that after lvl 100 it gets ridiculous, with lvl 130 being the ceiling right now. Besides the accolades you also get the unique ‘100 round’ title for your toon, and obviously get the Sompek ‘lightning’ dance emote at 22, but I haven’t seen a full list of Accolades on the internetz just yet – heck you may have the complete list right there 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Novellus Caine
    Fleet Member

Wow.  That’s really impressive!  Best I’ve gotten to was 34 with a PUG.  What would you say was the key to getting that far?

I’ve found the Boolean Heavy Assault Cannon to be pretty sweet in Sompek too, depending on what you’re fighting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.