Identity Change

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Identity Change

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hollywood_NZ
    Commodore

Hello all

Due to an unfortunate run in with somebody ‘precious’, the Artist formerly know as Holyschit is no more.

Henceforth I shall be known as Darth …. Vader…. oops sorry no – henceforth I shall be know as @Hollywood_NZ

All those who owe me money will still be observed, all those who have wronged me will still be on …. The List!

LLAP Mike

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

(Note to staff; the guy we refer to as “That Guy” will still be known as “That Guy”).

Seriously, I’ve seen names more ‘offensive’ than the playful play you played on your original name playing the game. But alas, the game is up.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Hollywood_NZ
    Commodore

Jeez if I’d know that, I would have changed the name to @That_Guy

Mares Guyver
    Fleet Member

I think you made a good selection @Hollywood NZ (and I agree with Marcase, your previous name was more funny than offensive) Plus, the association between the name “Hollywood” and a military organization-themed web forum brings the following to mind:

Hollywood Helmet

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Mares Guyver.

"You can't kill me . . . I've been rejected by death!" ~ Sean Barker, The Guyver/Mutronics

aka @mguyver315#5365

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Hello all Due to an unfortunate run in with somebody ‘precious’, the Artist formerly know as Holyschit is no more. Henceforth I shall be known as Darth …. Vader…. oops sorry no – henceforth I shall be know as @Hollywood_NZ All those who owe me money will still be observed, all those who have wronged me will still be on …. The List! LLAP Mike

Oh bloody hell you got to be kidding!!

I guess it was a good thing I did not take the name Fubar!

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.