Help with Kelvin Dreadnought and vulnerability

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Help with Kelvin Dreadnought and vulnerability

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brimur
    Fleet Member

Hi guys,

I have had this Kelvin dread for a while now and I really like it but one thing bugs me a little. The Kelvin dread has this vulnerability indicator (above ship circled in red) that should then trigger options for me (bottom right circled in red) but even when the vulnerability indicator is at maximum the options in the bottom right never enable. When I hover over them they always just say the “target has to be vulnerable”. Does anyone else have this ship and can tell me how this works?

Thanks

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It’s two different things;

The blocks aren’t from your standard intel powers, but from Temporal ones, and you need to ‘launch’ an intel probe for those specific ones to trigger (note that this is something different from your Boff Intel powers).

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ability:_Gather_Intelligence

The blocks above your target are from Temporal Boff powers – you need Entropy Builder and Consumer Boff powers to get the most of it.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

brimur
    Fleet Member

Ah ok, that makes more sense. I thought the two were linked and when the bars were full the other icons would be enabled. Thanks for the info Marcase!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Good questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.