Games Design Projects

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Games Design Projects

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Heyo

Ive decided to make this thread as a place where I can post information and screenshots about the work I do. I’m currently studying games design and feedback on my work is important so to help get more feedback I’m making this.

I also plan on making more star trekkie things later on in my own time so suggestions will be good (not too many though, I need some free time to play STO 😉

Being the star trek fan I am my first model I made was of the U.S.S. Enterprise from the reboot universe and I’m currently working on making the 23c bridge for my level design module. The pictures of the Enterprise will be posted below, the bridge soon to come.

Also I know the lighting and bool are way over the top on the enterprise model but Unreal Engine 4 was being sassy and not co-operating, I will fix that.

Many thanks

Balthazar

Nice going dude! Looking forward to more! 🙂

jtuyajr
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

very nice man, well done

aka Stompar

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Love it, can’t wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Heyo, just an update with the pictures of my current project, the 23c Bridge. This will be developed rapidly over the next month and a bit so regular pictures should be posted. The current bridge is in its layout stage before any textures are added to make sure everything is in the correct place.

The reason some parts are white and others checker is because some parts had to be modeled in Maya 2017 and others could be made straight in the Unreal Engine 🙂

Thanks for the support on the post 🙂 if you if you have any suggestions for future spare time projects, notice something missing in one of my levels or models or stuff like that please post a reply in the thread or message me in game.

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Just a quick post with some pics and to say thank you again to all those who have helped me get screenshots and reference images

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Just another post with some pictures. Been experimenting with colour on the bridge, made a working door and character so you can now run around (the red dot in the center of the image is the ‘aim’ dot for interacting with things when they are added)

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

This is coming together nicely. Love seeing your progress, you’ve got skill!

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Looks great! Keep it coming 🙂

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Heyo

Its been a while since my last post because a bunch of things broke so I was not going to post screenshots until I fixed most of the problems.

Most things are fixed now apart from the walls which need to be re-done. looking at my past screenshots though I’m happy so see how fast its come along.

Please do tell me what you think and anything that is missing or could be done to improve, Thanks ^^

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

It’s so awesome seeing that all come together bit-by-bit. Really cool process to watch.

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Well its been a while since I posted due to assignments n work and its going to be like that for a little while so I wont be able to work on my own projects as much.

Something I have had the time to do recently was go back to my Enterprise model I made at the begging of the academic year and update its textures so that the hull looked less ‘flat’.

The pictures added show what the hull looked like before (on the top) and after (on the bottom) the texture update.

I might update the textures again in the future when I have more time to make proper PBR textures

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Aztec for the win 🙂 Nicely done !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Great job Balt, glad you found some time to work on them… now where is that bridge? 😉

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

The bridge is getting there ^^ eventually…

Here’s a little teaser for you though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.