Fully loaded JHDC…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fully loaded JHDC…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    brimur
    Fleet Member

Since my last post on this subject, I have been working to get the JHDC to full Epic XlV and finally I managed it tonight. I though the march to UR Xlll was tough… this was absolutely insane and I have to say that now fully epic, it certainly does make a difference. Advanced STFs are a breeze though I have yet to do Elites with the same frequency. To compare, I would say that now maxed out, the Advances feel like the STFs before DR and that feels a little unfair after all the time, Zen, Dilithium and real money that this took to do. Still, the rat race on the JHDC (my main and now probably only ship) is done. I would estimate it may be another $250 or more to go from UR to Epic for all these. Perhaps $500. I am terrified to go to my PWE purchases over the last 6 months. Factoring in the ship, the pets, the upgrades the JHDC could be a thousand dollars or more which is daft when you consider it is virtual. That said, she turns pretty well for a big ship, throws out serious damage (25k without even trying – much more if I wasn’t built for flow caps and drain) and the pets even after the nerf are still little monsters. I wanted a good canon Dominion ship (all the beams bar the omni are Dominion polaron and the space set is Dominion which gives 15.4% extra polaron damage) and this is what I got. The flow caps (at level300 ish) are all working with the beams (Tetryon and Polaron hybrids) and give the Plasmonic Leech a + 3.5 for each beam fired in drain and buff. In combat the ship is running weapons, shields and engines at max and aux at around 90.)

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Very nice. 😈

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Bless the whales…

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Holy mackerel, that’s some serious dough invested… Kudos to grind for the JH Beams too.
    I’m drooling over all those gold consoles you have on that thing – impressive.

Funny that I named my Jem Dread ‘Venator’ as well, seemed appropriate and I guess it really is… 😀

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

That’s sick, congrats!

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Looks amazing! It must be great flying around with that kind of firepower : )

rich68
    Fleet Member

Very very nice!
    Aside from my aft weapons, my shield, core and impulse, i’m pretty much all epic also. Got everything to MKXIV, and mostly ultra-rare on everything not epic, but ran out of EC and dilithium to finish. Eventually tho…lol

brimur
    Fleet Member

I wish that was mine, I just came across the article on the interweb. Apart from the lifetime sub I havent put more than maybe 100 euro into the game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.