Fleet Research Lab

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fleet Research Lab

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks to everyone who contributed to fleet projects, we unlocked Krenim bridge officers. They possess the following passive traits, in addition to a random assortment of two others:

Flux
    +20% Recharge Speed for all Non-Weapon Abilities (self only)
    Temporal Engineering (Engineering Officers Only)
    +10% Recharge Speed for all Engineering Bridge Officer Abilities (can stack 3 times)
    Temporal Applied Sciences: (Science Officers Only)
    +10% Recharge Speed for all Science Bridge Officer Abilities (can stack 3 times)
    Temporal Tactics (Tactical Officers Only)
    +10% Recharge Speed for all Tactical Bridge Officer Abilities (can stack 3 times)

Also, extra r&d slot and active rep ability slot:

Wayfarier
    Fleet Member

I have just been contributing to anything in the main fleet first. I start at the top and work my way down the list. If there is nothing opened then I move to Delta fleet, if nothing open there then to one of the armada fleets.

On KDF side it is our fleet then armada.

is this fine or should i wait for the next day to try again?

mainly it is fleet marks I have a hard time contributing. But I also toss some dil every time I am on. Just starting to have extra doffs to offer up.

Really looking for advise on where to offer stuff first.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Donate to our 44th Delta fleet first and foremost; 44th Main fleet is (except for the Fleet Research Lab) finished, completed, done. Same with the KDF; we only open projects there for you guys to earn fleet credits.

It’s 44th Delta Fleet we’re still building up. Obviously we don’t really need to, since you can shop at 44th Main, but it’s nice to have Delta fully finished eventually.

As a reminder, donations are totally voluntary, but appreciated. So if you have the choice donate to own fleet(s) first, and Armada second.

See here for free Doffs etc – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=22&t=923&rb_v=viewtopic

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.